Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The late night rant to end all rants.

Smudge

Having attended the Lammas v Bedfont Sports cup tie tonight at the not so short lane,was amazed at the lack of Forumites at the game,Redders playing,Newby Marvel playing MOM,Ellers Chairman of Staines Lammas,and Tel who never made himself known.There were around 150 people in attendance,but alas NO ONE FROM THE CCL COMMITTEE,I thought Lazarus would of been there being part of the Ashford Town set up,as well as CCL SECRETARY,in fact no CCL Committee Members were in attendance,A DISGRACE.They take the Clubs Membership Fees,but do not support them.Please Lammas and Bedfont Sports do not post a match report online,so that they can portray on their Abysmal Website,that they were actually there,because they do not give a shit about you,tonight showed that in diamonds.The match Staines Lammas deserved the victory overall,but were helped by the poor team selection of the Bedfont Sports Management team on the night Ian Barrido and Simon Brand,for 3 reasons how does Joe Jackson not start,and Adi and Theo,who have shown loyalty,for over a year to the Bedfont cause,never even get on the pitch,in probably the biggest game they will even play in. 

So who picks the Team at Bedfont Sports my guess is youth team Manager Terry Reader,as another of his prodigy played a full 90 minutes tonight,even though he had no positional sense at all,putting pressure on decent players around him.Another downside for me was that after a magnificent victory by Lammas,no money was put behind the bar by the Lammas Committee,they had to buy their own drinks POOR SHOW.But I must say the pitch was nowhere in the same condition as when I last visited,but alas the previous Groundsman,had his services terminated by Ashford Town in preference of NUT 250 a fellow forumite who dont come cheap,a bit like the beer at 3.10p,pub prices.So as you of may guessed,tonight was my last night f watching CCL Football,most of you do not show the passion I DO,you all live in your own little worlds,insular like,you talk a good game.GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop talking shit, no money behind the bar, our committee have put thousands of there own money into the club and will never get it back, last night I had my entire close family working there for nothing, I was there from 3pm yesterday until gone 10pm, may be you did not notice that the team had new t shirts and new kits and signage courtesy of me and the sponsorships I have got for the club, so don't you dare come on here criticising my club committee about putting money behind the bar, may be we should of been offered a beer from the players for all our hard work instead. Do you think money grows on trees, we ground share and have not got the luxury of generating money through the bar, we rely on committee members and players raising much needed funds just so we can continue to play at this level.

As for Nut250 not coming cheap, how would you know what his prices are , plus the pitch was not in best shape as Nut250 has been seriously ill and is still in recovery.

I think you need to apologise to the Staines Lammas committee and Steve Honey.

Phil Ellery

Staines Lammas Chairman

Great Night for Lammas just glad to be part of it!

I saw Smudge propping up the par so he's probably going be hanging today!

Phil is doing a great job and a lot of work for the club!

UTL

Damo

Say what you will, but in all seriousness Smudge, man up and apologise to Phil Ellery and his Committee.  I also feel you owe that to Lazaerus and his committee who as you know have other duties that they maybe attending to, so you should ask that first, and you may want to consider that Lazarus and others have a home life (well if time allows) so they may just want to stay in last night like Lazarus as HIS club Ashford are playing in the FA CUP today. 

I don't know about your home life,. nor do I wish to know, but other people have different agendas so they cannot always be like you.

At this level, I would imagine anyone associated with all the clubs do it for the love and voluntarily so you have no right to offend them as you have done. that is total disrespectful and hurtful 

You are not involved with any club, so do you know what it takes to run one ?  I doubt it.

Wake up and smell the coffee...now my rants over !

Dont normally comment on smudges late nite rants but on this occasion I will.

Ellers fantastic for Lammas and continually puts support and obtains funding for a local non league club it would be easy for him to do what you do Smudge which is turn up get pissed then spout shit late at night. Try being a part of a club rather than telling everyone how to run theirs.

Totally out of order about about NUT and I hope you appologise to him.

Ian and Simon were probably told by Snowie on who to play so wrong again and what is the issue about no forumites being there and a go at Alan and others.

You have gone too far on this occasion and I hope you wake up full of remorse and if you cannot change your ways then maybe it is best that you and the CCL do part company

i'm not making an excuse for him because the post is embarrassing especially as nut has been very ill (speedy recovery mate all the best)but it aint the first time and probably wont be the last,i bet right now he is racked with remorse but remember he has a heart of gold and would help any of us if he could.

The subject line gives it away - Smudge's post was premeditated, regardless of whether or not drink had been taken. As Duncs says, this has happened before and there are only so many times that you can put stuff like that online before the damage becomes permanent.

There are inaccuracies about my club, Lammas and Sports in there and how many hard working individuals have been slaughtered, utterly unfairly, in these ramblings? The whole thing is ridiculous, although it does follow a recent pattern - Smudge has been very critical of an awful lot of people in recent weeks.

This is supposed to be a hobby for most of us, therefore you'd expect it to be fun. From the way he conducts himself on here, Smudge doesn't appear to be having any fun, so perhaps it would be better for all concerned if he took a break for a while. 

because we are his friends as well and we know there is more good in him than bad imo

Agree with duncs. Not defending the original post and i'm sure Smudge may regret it when he reads it again in the light of day, but as duncs says the Smudge we know is a decent bloke. Hopefully he will reflect and think a bit about when/what he posts in future, but I hope he stays involved.

Stop talking shit, no money behind the bar, our committee have put thousands of there own money into the club and will never get it back, last night I had my entire close family working there for nothing, I was there from 3pm yesterday until gone 10pm, may be you did not notice that the team had new t shirts and new kits and signage courtesy of me and the sponsorships I have got for the club, so don't you dare come on here criticising my club committee about putting money behind the bar, may be we should of been offered a beer from the players for all our hard work instead. Do you think money grows on trees, we ground share and have not got the luxury of generating money through the bar, we rely on committee members and players raising much needed funds just so we can continue to play at this level.

As for Nut250 not coming cheap, how would you know what his prices are , plus the pitch was not in best shape as Nut250 has been seriously ill and is still in recovery.

I think you need to apologise to the Staines Lammas committee and Steve Honey.

Phil Ellery

Staines Lammas Chairman

As regards the Lammas Committee,just thought it would of been a nice gesture to the players hard work on the night considering you had just won £1500.

The subject line gives it away - Smudge's post was premeditated, regardless of whether or not drink had been taken. As Duncs says, this has happened before and there are only so many times that you can put stuff like that online before the damage becomes permanent.

There are inaccuracies about my club, Lammas and Sports in there and how many hard working individuals have been slaughtered, utterly unfairly, in these ramblings? The whole thing is ridiculous, although it does follow a recent pattern - Smudge has been very critical of an awful lot of people in recent weeks.

This is supposed to be a hobby for most of us, therefore you'd expect it to be fun. From the way he conducts himself on here, Smudge doesn't appear to be having any fun, so perhaps it would be better for all concerned if he took a break for a while.

Gareth did Ashford Town not knock the previous Groundsman out of Money Owed.

Great Night for Lammas just glad to be part of it!

I saw Smudge propping up the par so he's probably going be hanging today!

Phil is doing a great job and a lot of work for the club!

UTL

Damo

The only time I spent at the bar, was purchasing drinks.Spent the whole evening outside on the seats,so you are liar.

Edited by Smudge