Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 27th December

1-1 Costello. 'No more than we deserved. Comfortably the better side, still giving away silly goals though. Probably should have been braver and gone two or three up top from start' from phone call to me.

FT

WGC 3 (2) Hatfield Town 2 (2)

Great game on a very heavy pitch. WGC went 2-0 up only for Hatfield to level it at 2-2 at HT .... One goal via penalty spot.

WGC made it 3-2 early in 2nd half and could of scored more but Hatfield keeper made a number of quality saves.

Good crowd too.... I would say around 250

Heavy pitch saw tired legs at the end.

great entertainment

Good win today in difficult conditions thanks to Pooleys first minute goal. He managed to take it well even with the turkey belly to beat in his path.

Great numbers at winslow there, highest att of the day!!

Good crowd too.... I would say around 250

Attendance was 354

What a crowd. Is it not a crying shame, that teams in our divisions cannot attract crowds like that or close to it every week.

Will be interesting to see what Welwyn and Hatfield get for their next home games.

Always remember on a few occasions when we got between 150 and 200 for some FA Cup and FA Vase games, then next league games got just double figures. One game attracted 17.

Edited by OD's

Our official crowd 284 plus some invites, sponsors and committee brought it up to 314. I firmly believe if we were doing well we'd get 100+ every week. Shame that people don't turn out in those sorts of numbers regularly, because everyone always enjoys it.

Great photos munchkin. Really captures the rawness and passion of our level of the game.

What was the attendance?

Agreed they are great photos. Who took them? Edited by Winslow Boy

I think the official attendance for NBSP vs OBU was 65, which I'd say was about right, perhaps a little on the conservative side. There was a good buzz for a derby game.

The photos Munchkin links to were taken by a gentleman called Paul Paxford, who takes pictures of nonleague matches and posts them on his Pitchside Photo website. Well worth a browse. The quality really is excellent.

I think the official attendance for NBSP vs OBU was 65, which I'd say was about right, perhaps a little on the conservative side. There was a good buzz for a derby game.

The photos Munchkin links to were taken by a gentleman called Paul Paxford, who takes pictures of nonleague matches and posts them on his Pitchside Photo website. Well worth a browse. The quality really is excellent.

Definitely on the conservative side. One of our lads did a head count and there were 61 on the changing room side. He reckoned about 90 odd in total. Edited by Munchkin