Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 3rd January 2015 Match Thread

Text from Chris C

LATEST:

Colliers Wood  2  (Embalo 4 mins: Caesar 66 mins)

Hartley Witney  3  (Dillon 7 Mins: Cook 37 & 60 mins)

Edited by Big J R

From Chris C.

FULL TIME.

Colliers Wood 3 (Embalo 4 mins: Caesar 66 mins: Ogunseye 73 pen).

Hartley Witney 4 (Dillon 7 Mins: Cook 37 & 60 & 90 mins).

I'll let Chris to post hsi match report later.

Epsom & Ewell 0-5 Windsor

Comfortable win for Windsor helped by the early red card for Epsom's Dan Dean following a poor challenge. Rob Lazarczuk gave Windsor a first half lead and Epsom kept it down to 1 until a late flurry of goals gave the scoreline a flattering look.

Epsom & Ewell 0-5 Windsor

Comfortable win for Windsor helped by the early red card for Epsom's Dan Dean following a poor challenge. Rob Lazarczuk gave Windsor a first half lead and Epsom kept it down to 1 until a late flurry of goals gave the scoreline a flattering look.

Did you film it, Trevor ?

Camberley 3 v 1 Knaphill

1st half Camberley dominated the first 20 minutes but missed 2 chances that looked easier to score.  Gradually Knaphill worked their way back into the game and took the lead from a free kick and then missed an unbelievable chance to make it 2.  1-0 Knaphill ht.

It took Camberley some time to get going before they equalised with a lovely run and finish and then scored 2 more to secure the points that I felt we deserved.

Good to see lots of forumites at the game even if some didn't say hello :)

Thanks for the soup mate it was lovely,lots of people said hello to me it must be the old spice lol,tale of 2 halves Knaphill better in the 1st and Cam taking the 2nd half and Cam getting all 3 points with 3 well taken goals,the og couldn't be helped i was right behind it and believe the defender did well to get to it,Jamie Hoppitt for me was Cams best player and scored a good 1st goal,even though he was taken off he was still mom for me

you should know David its not just about featuring as you say,his unselfish work rate is outstanding and he never moans probably why he is captain,his goal was very good but he has a great engine which is his main assett he can go for long periods without the ball but he never stops running.

Camberley weren't on to pform today, especially in the first half but the Knaphill keeper had to pull off a few good saves today to keep the score down. Our goalie was nowhere near as busy. Knaphill's number 10 was lively, the rest of the team nothing special and no real threats from any of them. Maybe I'm deluded as well.

Kroons bought Duncs his drink. They're like brothers.

Kroonsampduncs_zps7c231016.jpg