Fans Focus - Non League football clubs

Cobham FC now a farce!

The constitution upholds last nights vote. The state the club was left in, lack of finance and future and their conduct justify why the vote went against the old guard. Don't rely on rumours and lies as set out at the start of this thread. Football will always be the winner and truth will always shine bright.

What a load of utter shite!!!!

So to make a decision can the President and Chairman and secretary vote or are they just titled positions,in theory the committee are meant to be made up of paid up members and are the ones who are supposed to vote ?only asking as i don't know the constitution of non league clubs.

Edited by duncs

I think the 70 players and the existing Cobham members meeting, should be held again at a neutral venue like our Staines Lammas Race nite this Saturday at the Lucan Pavillion Laleham #ShamelessAdvert

I think the 70 players and the existing Cobham members meeting, should be held again at a neutral venue like our Staines Lammas Race nite this Saturday at the Lucan Pavillion Laleham #ShamelessAdvert

Judging by the speed that cobham fc has been taken off the real members the race night has all ready been run!!!!

Every cloud Phil. Quality post

Every cloud Phil. Quality post

So are you telling me they have no affiliation to the club? they turn up mob handed vote everyone out they don't want and change the locks and take over!! Hell and hand cart come to mind

So are you telling me they have no affiliation to the club? they turn up mob handed vote everyone out they don't want and change the locks and take over!! Hell and hand cart come to mind

Pretty much!

Pretty much!

Right then Ashford town is nice who fancies going over there and taking the place over!! It's a joke taking advantage of a club trying to get back on it's feet, the league and authorities need to step in Now!!

Do some digging. Find out who the acquaintances are of the man behind the coup.

I did and based on what I found I am not at all surprised at this turn of events.

So, what steel does the FA have? What is the league going to do? What are other members clubs going to do when asked to retify this theft?

I have read it all went to court a few weeks back, probably doesn't matter if this is  pleasant or correct in our views, just matters if it's legal or not.

Football clubs have lots of different ways of establishing and running themselves, and a members club with few active members is at risk, as is a club run by a limited company with no cash or plan.

Is membership to Cobham FC open to anyone? If we are all that worried about it, join up and vote.

So sad at how real footballing people have been treated here. For those of you that don't know Ken very well, as I didnt when I first joined Mole Valley, he can be stubborn and a nightmare. For those of you that get to know him, you'll know he is one of the kindest people in football that will do anything for anyone. He works non stop for his club, and has had nothing but the interests of Cobham FC in his heart and has dedicated so much time and expenditure keeping that club going.

Let's hope this sorry state of affairs concludes soon, and here's to hoping that that everyone involved in this has the good of Cobham FC in their hearts and not just personal wishes and ambitions.