Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 4th April

I will be at Wembley v London Tigers today to see Basher Bates and Co!

:)

Wembley deserved the win but they made hard work of it. Fehmi - Gil got his 29th goal of the season for Wembley he is still a class act. I.Bates watched from the stands I was told he was injured.

London Tigers had one sub on the bench yesterday and acted and played like a Sunday/pub league team.

London Tigers FC need to get relegated in my opinion even though they have one of the best club secretary's in the league in Mick Wilkens. For me he deserves to work at a better club and if he ever left London Tigers FC or they folded im sure there would be a few 7 day'ers in for Mr Wilkens ;) 

The SSML have to keep hold of Wembley FC in my opinion. A top club. 

Edited by Savagebee

Take it you have not seen their twitter feed

Hertford Town FC @HertfordTownFC · 23h23 hours ago

A flattering score line in the end with their last 2 goals coming on the break, the game came down to them taking their chances, we move on!

We missed 3 one on ones..they had 3 shots on goal all game.

They have to talk it up on Twitter for the followers.

Wembley deserved the win but they made hard work of it. Fehmi - Gil got his 29th goal of the season for Wembley he is still a class act. I.Bates watched from the stands I was told he was injured.

London Tigers had one sub on the bench yesterday and acted and played like a Sunday/pub league team.

London Tigers FC need to get relegated in my opinion even though they have one of the best club secretary's in the league in Mick Wilkens. For me he deserves to work at a better club and if he ever left London Tigers FC or they folded im sure there would be a few 7 day'ers in for Mr Wilkens ;) 

Totally agree Savagebee. Mick is a complete Gentleman but that ground would not be missed. For the size of London Tigers as an organisation, its obvious football is not top of their list. 

Wembley deserved the win but they made hard work of it. Fehmi - Gil got his 29th goal of the season for Wembley he is still a class act. I.Bates watched from the stands I was told he was injured.

London Tigers had one sub on the bench yesterday and acted and played like a Sunday/pub league team.

London Tigers FC need to get relegated in my opinion even though they have one of the best club secretary's in the league in Mick Wilkens. For me he deserves to work at a better club and if he ever left London Tigers FC or they folded im sure there would be a few 7 day'ers in for Mr Wilkens ;)

I'm sure we could do with his services. We're local and always after good people at the club

Is this the ground Rhodes called the "hidden gem"?

How it is allowed as a step 5 ground I have no idea? Dressing rooms were filthy, bar not open today either. Certainly not the best ground in the world!

Completely agree. When we went down there we arrived 1hr and 15 before kick off. The whole building was locked up. Not a person in sight. Changing rooms filthy which Ealing blamed on London Tigers not clearing them after their midweeker.

No bar open either.

Bad really considering how good it could be.