Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

FT. Hertford Town 4 Hanwell Town 4

Hertford Town were 4 0 up at half time.

A very good second half come back from us with R.Pither rolling back the years with two of our goals today.

Good to see BDC and LX.

Always one of my fave grounds to visit and goodluck to Hertford Town FC for the new season.

Aw fanks SB. We love you guys too and always welcome at The Park. Hope your boy's hand is ok.

Very generous today, even took off our best players (and TJ) at HT to give you Ryman chaps a chance at making the scoreline respectable.

Still as I've said before, pre-season results mean nothing. Gotta put those points on the board when it matters. Very proud of my boys & their performance today and maybe the gaffa isn't so delusional after all and a title tilt may be possible after all . . . We shall see.

Remember though, next time you visit my immaculate carpet . . . shoes off!  :D

Best of luck for the new season SB and to all the other nice guys at Hanwell.

Some excellent results for St mags. Ticking along nicely and will no doubt be strong contenders in the league again this year

Won 7 -1 against Hatfield Town (sic) it was their academy team, although they were not a bad side. We wanted a first team game really, no one from Hatfield said why they could not put out  first team. I see hatfield Town are playing their academy tonight.

Was tempted to attend the Wembley v Southall game yesterday wish i had now :(  . Interesting to see J.Ward on the score sheet i rate that guy highly if he does a full season at Southall he will get 25+ goals no problem and Southall should finish in the top 5 at the very least. For me Southall FC are going in one direction and that's upwards but i know that's its still only pre - season games but the signs are positive.

Is J.Hopla still with Southall FC? 

We Hanwell Town are in for a very tough game on the 4th of August they are always tough games against Southall even the pre - season games.

That's Wembley's second 3 3 draw this pre - season.

Great work with the pre - season results Peter  :top:

Joe Hopla has decided to take a break as he is expecting a baby in September.....

Game Vs Wembley was interesting..Southall should have 2 up in first 10 minutes with E.Terberen missing two 1 on 1 efforts in front of goal.

J.Ward scored a brace before Wembley pulled one back before the break. Southall then scored a goal worthy of with a 6 man combination ending up with 18year old D.Mark curling the ball home from 20 yards.

2 very sloppy goals 20 mins from time brought Wembley level... Very good exercise

Looking forward to Hanwell Game on the 4th, - how has your preseason gone - with new manager and new team?

Southall have done very well in their recruitment and actually look a stronger outfit than how they finished last year.

Edgware, Southall, Risboro  My top 3 

Although I must say - somewhat surprisingly London Tigers have recruited very well and although Southall missed a hatful of chances, J.Ward in particular could have had 4..London Tigers looked interesting during spells in their friendly...

Joe Hopla has decided to take a break as he is expecting a baby in September.....

Game Vs Wembley was interesting..Southall should have 2 up in first 10 minutes with E.Terberen missing two 1 on 1 efforts in front of goal.

J.Ward scored a brace before Wembley pulled one back before the break. Southall then scored a goal worthy of with a 6 man combination ending up with 18year old D.Mark curling the ball home from 20 yards.

2 very sloppy goals 20 mins from time brought Wembley level... Very good exercise

Looking forward to Hanwell Game on the 4th, - how has your preseason gone - with new manager and new team?

Southall have done very well in their recruitment and actually look a stronger outfit than how they finished last year.

Edgware, Southall, Risboro  My top 3 

Although I must say - somewhat surprisingly London Tigers have recruited very well and although Southall missed a hatful of chances, J.Ward in particular could have had 4..London Tigers looked interesting during spells in their friendly...

Many thanks for the info and agree with your top 3.

I see Southall are looking for a new keeper? Is Englands Number One Dom still at the club?

Wormley v Hertford was actually 2-1.

Still appalling as a result but that's what happens when you play Sunday League sides in disjointed 30min periods . . . on a pitch that resembles a Autumn field pre-harvesting . . . at night without floodlights.

Pointless exercise all round. Hoping for a proper test against Potters Bar on Saturday.

The wonders of modern science

My thought exactly Karen, when I read it yesterday.

If true, he would also be a multi-millionaire, selling the photo rights to 'Hello'  magazine and the like !

:bolt:

Uxbridge reserves 1 Southall FC 6

A Very solid display from Southall, very well organised and interesting attacking options 

Last seasons top goal scorer Edison Teberen grabbed 2, Jack Todd, Jack Ward, Phil Osohou and Elber Lopez were the other goal scorers

Looking forward to Tuesdays - Geoff Harrison Memorial Shield Vs Hanwell Town 

1st August Bugbrooke St Michaels 4 Wolverton Town 1

UCL says 5-1 and post above says 6-1.

I'm taking my managers word for the result!

The twitter feed of Bugbrooke St Michael says 6-1.

FT.

Hanwell Town 0

Southall 2

Thought we were the better team first half and Southall were the better team second half. J.Ward got the second goal oh i wish Hanwell Town had him he is a top player.

Welldone Southall FC.

FT.

Hanwell Town 0

Southall 2

Thought we were the better team first half and Southall were the better team second half. J.Ward got the second goal oh i wish Hanwell Town had him he is a top player.

Welldone Southall FC.

Hands off Mr Savage..lol, I thought it was a really good game, two contrasting styles of play i must say...!!

What an amazing strike by Phil Osohur to make it 1-0 pay to watch that any day of the week.

Good start to season - now looking forward to Saturday 

BY THE WAY - The Hanwell Pitch was in incredible condition - really well done to all the groundstaff

Hands off Mr Savage..lol, I thought it was a really good game, two contrasting styles of play i must say...!!

What an amazing strike by Phil Osohur to make it 1-0 pay to watch that any day of the week.

Good start to season - now looking forward to Saturday

BY THE WAY - The Hanwell Pitch was in incredible condition - really well done to all the groundstaff

Also nice for Geoff Harrison that his beloved Southall won the trophy for the first time.

For me Southall have a group of players that can win promotion this season also you now have a reserve team in the Middlesex Premier Division which is a very good standard for a reserve team to play in. I told all the Hanwell Town committee and some suppporters to watch out for J.Ward and he didnt dissapoint he was a handful all game and then poped up with the second goal. The first goal was a peech laid on by us :-(