Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

I also used to like the guy who manage Cranfield...he used to get so much stick for looking like Harry Hill (or any other bald guy for that matter) but took it well.

What was his name?

Telly Savalas ????

:bolt:

I always liked Lee. Bit of a head case on the bench but you could of call him a tw?? to his face and he'd still have a laugh and a joke with you in the bar afterwards. Too many people take their football too seriously these days and get offended too easily

I always liked Lee. Bit of a head case on the bench but you could of call him a tw?? to his face and he'd still have a laugh and a joke with you in the bar afterwards. Too many people take their football too seriously these days and get offended too easily

Agreed. The amount of times you have called me 'Nick Nonce' and we still have a cuddle from time to time!

Yes Mark Smith. He was our 1st team Assistant 3 seasons ago and yes I can confirm he does like a press up.

It looks like he doesn't need to do many press ups at the moment! Crawley are flying high still in Div 1. 

LEE BEARMAN.... What a blast from the past. I loved that guy. He really was a Top character of the SSML game(and forum).