Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Saturday 13th February Match Thread

We at Eversley got the call that our game is off at around 12 o clock. Seeing this game was a 2 o'clock and we had to travel an hour to get there surely this is not right? I personally was 10 minutes away from the ground! And also left work early to get there. Disgraceful!

As at 11.30 a.m., I have been advised of the following postponements:

Updated 1.30 p.m.

Premier

Badshot Lea  v  Cove

Cove  v  Chertsey

Farnham Town  v  SCR

Hanworth Villa  v  Horley Town

Hartley Wintney  v  Camberley Town

Knaphill  v  Chessington & Hook

Div One

Banstead  v  Dorking W Res

Dorking v Farleigh Rovers

Epsom Athletic  v  CB Hounslow

Worcester Park  v  Eversley & California

So ventured to Frimley Green today.  1st time for a couple of season actually

Must say very impressed with what Matthew and his team have done down there and clearly this has been a lot of hard work.  Well done to them and keep it up.

Onto the game and Frimley Green dominated the first 30 minutes and led with a great strike.  Ash then grabbed an equaliser from nowhere and at half time could even have been in the lead.

Frimley dominated the 2nd half but could not find their way past an inspired away keeper who made a number of excellent saves.  Maybe the call from the home bench early on inspired him because it looked like he could kick, catch and save to me :)  Finished 1-1

Enjoyable afternoon with a few people I know especially Grumpy who does make me laugh :)

Good luck to both sides for the rest of the season.

SP Reserves 1-5 Abbey Rangers.

Congratulations to Abbey Rangers, they're a good side who deserve to be where they are however I still think they won't get promoted.. One or two things missing IMO.

The game was dominated by a shocking referee who got 3/4 key decisions in the match wrong. In my 6 years in the CCL I haven't seen him before and I certainly hope I don't see him again - assisted by the lino who was 1067 years old it was a recipe for disaster.

So ventured to Frimley Green today. 1st time for a couple of season actually

Must say very impressed with what Matthew and his team have done down there and clearly this has been a lot of hard work. Well done to them and keep it up.

Onto the game and Frimley Green dominated the first 30 minutes and led with a great strike. Ash then grabbed an equaliser from nowhere and at half time could even have been in the lead.

Frimley dominated the 2nd half but could not find their way past an inspired away keeper who made a number of excellent saves. Maybe the call from the home bench early on inspired him because it looked like he could kick, catch and save to me :) Finished 1-1

Enjoyable afternoon with a few people I know especially Grumpy who does make me laugh :)

Good luck to both sides for the rest of the season.

Grumpy make you laugh I'm not having that...great company this afternoon & thanks for the drink

Spot on report krooner. We rode our luck but got to also thank the fg duggout as Danny was excellent after they blasted out.

Must also congratulate matt & everyone at FG for all thier efforts to get the game on... If only I had a pitch like that to deal with

Good luck again to everyone involved with Camberley in the vase

Edited by aupostie

As at 11.30 a.m., I have been advised of the following postponements:

Updated 1.30 p.m.

Premier

Badshot Lea v Cove

Cove v Chertsey

Farnham Town v SCR

Hanworth Villa v Horley Town

Hartley Wintney v Camberley Town

Knaphill v Chessington & Hook

Div One

Banstead v Dorking W Res

Dorking v Farleigh Rovers

Epsom Athletic v CB Hounslow

Worcester Park v Eversley & California

Alan was Cove postponed as they were torn between two fixtures lol very unlike you but then I suppose 1 mistake in a career ain't bad

Edited by Weeble

Bald but longish grey hair, tall and thin?[/quote

He wasn't tall but the rest of your description fits the picture Rother. I couldn't believe him when he said he was an official! I'm all for the older generation staying involved with Football but this guy genuinely must of been 80 years old.

We at Eversley got the call that our game is off at around 12 o clock. Seeing this game was a 2 o'clock and we had to travel an hour to get there surely this is not right? I personally was 10 minutes away from the ground! And also left work early to get there. Disgraceful!

Hi there I am a player for Worcester park and I was gutted that the game was postponed so late as it would have been such a significant game for both sides, but you cannot predict the weather as the rain started at 10am down here and we even tried to fork out the puddles. Cknsodering we have one of the best pitches in division one/premier division I think it's unfair for you to label it disgraceful!