Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PRE-SEASON

Raingod

Having looked at the list again I can fully understand the visit to Highgate, as I was

there at the tragic events of 50 years ago.

It  was the second time that lightning followed me as I was at Crews Hill golf course only a few yards from John White( Scotland and Spurs ) when he was struck by lightning and killed.

Both incidents has left a deep impression on my life. "There, but for the grace of God." always comes to mind.

I think we are playing teams who have very little fanbase in order to give them a boost through the turnstiles before the season starts.Sun Sports/ Cheshunt.etc

You self righteous knob . You really think the sun shines out of yourselves don't you ?. No wonder everyone reckons your stuck up your own @rses

You self righteous knob . You really think the sun shines out of yourselves don't you . No wonder everyone reckons your stuck up your own @rses

I was having gentle dig at one of the Cheshunt supporters who seem to have invaded this page.One of whom made a 'self righteous' comment about Town playing such a little team as Sun Postal in a friendly.Those of us with thousands of post on this forum will know the difference between self righteousness and 'tongue in cheek' banter.

You self righteous knob . You really think the sun shines out of yourselves don't you . No wonder everyone reckons your stuck up your own @rses

Bit of an over-the-top reaction from someone so sure of their club? Speaks volumes!

Archived