Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Rochdale

Nathan

The rules do NOT state a MINIMUM of 300 tickets (15%). The rules state UP TO 15%

As per the rules of the FA Cup: "In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up to 15% of all accommodation for which tickets are issued providing these tickets are in a fully segregated area

Easy give them 300 tickets and give them the far side stand and the standing either side . That's 250'seats and 50 standing at the side of the pitch.Put a burger van and portaloo over there.

Leaves us with main stand and both terraces ( can even change ends then ) job done

I don't think price will matter too much and think it will sell out even at twenty quid a ticket.

Get tv in and it's a match that will do wonders for the bank balance.

I'd pay twenty for it happily if it helps the club

Problem with that plan is I think they’ll be a big demand for seats from home fans especially with extra sponsors, FA/County reps, home and away directors plus more families attending. So although that would make sense normally and easy to segregate not sure it’ll work on this occasion. One solution could be to hire a 50/75 seater temporary stand for Rochdale fans? There’s certainly plenty of room to place it next to the small seater stand plus you can place portaloos and a catering van alongside it. Sorted!

Edited by GlenSTFC

Was I the only one who just watched the draw again on BBC IPlayer at the same time

As last Monday.

Fantastic for the Club come on BBC put it on as a live game.

Has been a week now they’ve made us wait? It’s very frustrating and will be even more so if we don’t get a live TV game! They stated early this week which to me is by tomorrow so yes they must be waiting the outcome of some replays. Shame they don’t view us as a stand out game...

If I was a player I’d be taking that day off and I’m sure our players will if possible. Imagine being drawn away to one of the real big boys what an incentive to give it absolutely everything (obviously both teams) and should make for a cracking game! So have we made history by actually being included in the 3rd round draw for the first time???

If I was a player I’d be taking that day off and I’m sure our players will if possible. Imagine being drawn away to one of the real big boys what an incentive to give it absolutely everything (obviously both teams) and should make for a cracking game! So have we made history by actually being included in the 3rd round draw for the first time???

in 85/86 we went to a replay with Orient so we may have been in the 3rd round draw temporarily that year.

I thought we were when we lost to Yeading as well, then they got Newcastle

The 3rd round draw was made after Yeading had knocked us out. But earlier in that competition we knew we had Walsall before we played Salisbury

Edited by BFR

Brilliant News.

Just bought the Non League Paper coverage on different pages about the FA Cup and Trophy great work again Neil.

COYREBELS