Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Prediction Lg: Spring 2019. Wk 1 matches, Jan 19 at 15:00

Jago

Hello everyone.  Yes I know it’s late, but I was suffering from Post Seaside Traumatic Stress Disorder after an ill-advised trip to Folkestone.  The only real highlight was our new song, “bonjour, bonjour, nous sommes The Ornchurch Boys”.   Very drôle.  (I'm wasted on you lot).

Anyway.  A Cuptastic win tonight has put me in a much better mood, so here are the week 1 fixtures.  Reigning Champ Wivvers has an awkward trip to Ozz Avenue and new “boy” Mick The Bat meets the ever boring consistent UrchinYid in an early Salad Derby.  Poor old Mr D will wonder what has hit him as he trades the elite stadiums* of Div 1 for the ploughed fields and bus-stops-for-stands in Div 2 typified by the  Lady Jago Recreation Ground.  (*yes it's "Stadiums" not "Stadia" - and I'm happy to fight anyone who suggests otherwise).  Talking of fighting, our resident Glaswegian kicks off his unexpected and probably shortlived season in the elite with the closest he'll get to a derby with a visit from Lord Tractor-Boy.

As you can tell from the above I’m scratching around for things to say so let’s get on with it:

Week one Head-to-heads:

Upminster Division

image.png.37eb2a10ea19eecf29e91bb33b229062.png

Also-ran Division (we know who we are)

image.png.10277c6ff903515500e6c3109f321ed7.png

Fixture predictions :  Spring Week 1, 19 Jan 2019

Celta Vigo v Valencia
Bournemouth v West Ham
The Arse v The Chels
Basildon v Brentwood
Urchins v Burgess Hill Town
Att:

Allez Les Urchins
Le Jago

Celta Vigo 1 v 1 Valencia
Bournemouth 1 v 1 West Ham
The Arse 1 v 2 The Chels
Basildon  v 1 Brentwood
Urchins 2 v 1 Burgess Hill Town
Att: 175

Celts Vigo 1 v Valencia 3

Bournemouth 3 v 0 West ham 

Arsenal 0 v 4 Chelsea

Basildon 1 v 2 Brentwood town

Chins 3 v 0 Burgess hill town 0

Att 305

Celta Vigo 1v2 Valencia
Bournemouth 1v0 West Ham
The Arse 1v2 The Chels
Basildon 1v0  Brentwood
Urchins 2-0 Burgess Hill Town
Att: 247

Celta Vigo 1 v 1 Valencia
Bournemouth 1 v 1 West Ham
The Arse 1 v 2 The Chels
Basildon  1 v 1 Brentwood
Urchins 2 v 1 Burgess Hill Town
Att: 175

As I'm stuck at home with MAN flu, here are the half time scores (not including Arsenal or Celta Vigo games)

image.png.881bf753b98165bbb4d7698a6f91e548.png

I really can't see the Hatted One staying up.  Still, nice for him to breathe in the oxygen of Billy Big Bollocks League, at least for a couple of months.

Archived