Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions Hx v Margate Bostik Prem Sat 2nd Mar

urchinman1961

Well where to start. Good goal from us but we turned off for a second and let a sloppy equaliser in. Then came the match changing decision. Their man of the match (purely on acting skills) no 3 after an altercation received a slight push which he then rolled about in agony holding his face. Result - free kick to us but incredibly Sean Marks was sent off (assistant ref somehow Indicated an elbow???). Just indicative of the ref not keeping up with play and some of the dubious tactics that Margate used. Fair enough they got the win but a ref that was a bit stronger would have seen through this sort of stuff. No complaints about the play. Just very disappointed today and now onto Tuesday and a big match coming up 

Incidentally the push was to the chest , nowhere near the no 3s face!!!

Moral of this story keep 11 players on the pitch and you have got half a chance turning point was the Marks sending off he could have walked away but got involved and the Margate defender milked the situation conned the officials big time take nothing away from the visitors they are a good side we almost nicked a.point at the end but that's the fine margins in this game another important game this Tuesday c'mon you Urchins

I’m a bit old school but I really don’t understand the mentality of this sort of thing. I can win at Monopoly every time against my children if I cheat.  And imagine the satisfaction that would give me. 

I also don’t understand cricketers who don’t walk. Why are you on this earth? And people who wilfully drop litter.  Likewise. What is the point of you? 

Or as Father Ted so elequently put it “Down with this sort of thing”. 

OK maybe I will accept that in today’s game if you react in any way then you risk being punished but playacting like that also needs to be punished - severely if you want to stamp it out of the game. 

To have the bollocks to Marks punched him is a joke. That lino was a bloody disgrace alongside that number 3.

For the lino to say don’t worry I’ve seen it to use and then to tell the ref to send Marks off is a joke.

That No.3 should be embarrassed to call himself a footballer. I hope the video is released to proved how much Marks was done like a kipper.

PS that Lino better not be involved with a Hornchurch game again. To have the cheek to laugh at the fans is a disgrace. Sod off you pretty boy to the Essex Senior League

Disgrace. Two weeks in a row we’ve been done by terrible officials. Don’t have the audacity to laugh in Supporters faces. 

You are only here because of fans. And to have the audacity to laugh and fans in their face after a sending off..... you shouldn’t be involved with football

Watching today’s game we game away 2 soft goals very soft you can’t fault the boys desire to want to win. The team on a whole did battle and Margate didn’t create one goal scoring opportunity. Midfield battled and tirelessly worked as did the top up top but again the talking point is the ref. Shocking officials again both linesman and referee. Now as for that number 3 he’s a cheat plain and simple marks never touched him anywhere near the face and I hope a video surfaces that’s shows it if marks serves his ban then I waoukd personally like to see the number 3 banned for cheating. We go again Tuesday and we need 3 points 

Archived