Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Why on earth should players care about ETFC?

When the gap is growing between clubs and their fans/paying spectators.....this is how not to run things.   You can't use the excuse either that it's the off season.

Fans should be kept up to date, and it's unacceptable that players who have been good/great servants don't even get a mention.

13 hours ago, behind-the-goal said:

I am an ETFC fan, but if I were an ETFC player I would give the middle finger. If Mickey leaves, that's all that needs to be said. 

check twitter BHTG he handed in his notice as it were 3 or 4 weeks ago !!!!! but never said where he was going  only signed for Hornchurch last week  they have money to buy players now !!!!

Why no announcement OT... I knew weeks ago because I have Twitter but how can the club not mention it .... it must of been a massive offer because his family attended all the games and had lots of friends there  or maybe Mickey is one of us and was sick of running round like a headless chicken filling in all the gaps due to our chaotic system....

I've no idea why the club cannot or will not keep us informed again something which needs to be addressed at the meeting . yes it must have been a good offer as I pointed out if on contract he is paid 52 weeks  playing or not

Knowing Mickey there is no  way he has moved for money.

A new challenge cant see that either as it's a sideways move imo.

Mickey is a true Towner so I think Theo is right he has got fed up running around like a headless chicken in a non existent chaotic system 

Good luck Mickey going to miss you mate.

Archived