Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Will We be back going to watch football in December?

Will We be back going to watch football in December?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will We be back going to watch football in December?

• Yes
    • No
    • The season is already over

Clubs at local step 4,5 and 6 have this week been asked for there preferred start date. 5th or 12th.  Feeling is that the 12th will be the sensible date, as will give clubs 1 full week of full training. Next question will be, will the 12th be straight into the vase??? 

I hope Step 7 and below get on with it on the 5th and dont worry about all that training rubbish ??

11 hours ago, Joes said:

Clubs at local step 4,5 and 6 have this week been asked for there preferred start date. 5th or 12th.  Feeling is that the 12th will be the sensible date, as will give clubs 1 full week of full training. Next question will be, will the 12th be straight into the vase??? 

Essex Senior League aims for a December 5th restart, I don't see any reason other than if Covid cases are high why the SSML shouldn't follow. 

There's already going to be a huge backlog of fixtures from November, we (Edgware) we're due to play 9 league fixtures not including the Vase this month. 

They can be easily arranged as after December we were not due to play any midweek games for the remainder of the season. 

Problem is I forsee another lockdown in January and of course games will be postponed due to adverse weather. 

At this rate the season will finish in June if it finishes at all! 

5 hours ago, GRS67 said:

Essex Senior League aims for a December 5th restart, I don't see any reason other than if Covid cases are high why the SSML shouldn't follow. 

There's already going to be a huge backlog of fixtures from November, we (Edgware) we're due to play 9 league fixtures not including the Vase this month. 

They can be easily arranged as after December we were not due to play any midweek games for the remainder of the season. 

Problem is I forsee another lockdown in January and of course games will be postponed due to adverse weather. 

At this rate the season will finish in June if it finishes at all! 

Agree 100% with you there GRS67.

'Are they on the same planet as us?' ???

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8962231/Americans-Europeans-cooped-lockdown-marvel-State-Origin-crowd.html

Edited by Savagebee

Having taken into consideration the answers to the questionnaire sent to clubs regarding the restart date, the Pitching In Southern Football League will officially restart on Saturday, 12th December 2020, as voted for by 59% of clubs, provided that the second lockdown finishes on 2nd December 2020 as planned.

If not, the league may need to look again at the situation. However, should any club wish to restart on either Saturday 5th December or the following midweek or, indeed, play matches on both dates, the league would have no objection.

The season will restart based on the four divisions and the fixtures already scheduled or being re-scheduled by the league.

The league is looking to re-arrange as many matches postponed during the lockdown period that would have experienced excessive travel times for a Saturday later in the season.

The league season is still scheduled to finish on Saturday 8th May, with play-off semi-finals on Tuesday, 11th May and play-off finals on Saturday, 15th or Sunday, 16th May.

Edited by Savagebee

The Southern Combination Football League is aiming for the following restart dates if restrictions allow:

Small blue diamond

Premier Division -Tues 8th Dec

Small blue diamond

Division One -Tues 8th Dec

Small blue diamond

Division Two - Sat 5th Dec

The Southern Amateur League is starting to put fixtures out for the 5/12/10 ? ?

#Notimetowastebecauseofoursupremeleadersstupidactions

The fixtures for December were put on at the start of the season as per full season's fixtures.

I only deleted games scheduled for the lockdown period others will be removed when SSML Management announce re-start date

FA Vase games now scheduled for Saturday 5th December

35 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

I only deleted games scheduled for the lockdown period

Karen - Yes, why did you do that out of interest as I was using those games to create a thread every Saturday and Tuesday/Wednesday for postponed fixtures

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Karen - Yes, why did you do that out of interest as I was using those games to create a thread every Saturday and Tuesday/Wednesday for postponed fixtures

Because the games now all have provisional new dates that will be released sometime next month

The Southern Counties East Football League aims to restart on Saturday 12th December if Government restrictions allow. December fixtures can be viewed here: https://scefl.com/fixturesscefl

The North West Counties Football League aims to restart on Saturday 5th December subject to Government restrictions.

? ?

Edited by Savagebee

The Southern Amateur League is starting to put fixtures out for the 5/12/20 ? ?

#Notimetowastebecauseofoursupremeleadersstupidactions

The Surrey South Eastern Combination League have released there fixtures for the 5/12/20 ?

raw

I'm told by a good sourse that the Middlesex League will be back at it on the 5/12/20 ?