Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Will We be back going to watch football in December?

Will We be back going to watch football in December?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Will We be back going to watch football in December?

• Yes
    • No
    • The season is already over

2 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

Will there be a statement with regards to which if any clubs have opted out? 

There will be no naming of clubs who opted out.

Since initial meeting three clubs have changed their decision and are now playing

25 minutes ago, GRS67 said:

On this occasion it's good to see the SSML coming out with common sense.. Let the games commence! 

Fingers crossed. Weather here is not good, if it’s anything like this down south I wouldn’t bet on games playing. 

22 minutes ago, Karen Browne said:

There will be no naming of clubs who opted out

Naming and shaming you mean

Munchkin - Well I see Old Bradwell United host Mursley United tomorrow week so I assume there are no difficulties at Abbey Road

Cold but dry here in North Surrey ? The last bit of rain here was around lunch time.

2 hours ago, Rhodes said:

Munchkin - Well I see Old Bradwell United host Mursley United tomorrow week so I assume there are no difficulties at Abbey Road

The social Club and football club are separate, so not as bad as some clubs. That being said, the loss of any money will make it difficult, plus no bar makes it a strange situation pre and post game.

Lets hope this letter from Alex Norris MP to the Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport has the desired effect but I very much doubt it and it will fall on deaf ears:

Billede

It appears that the above letter has done some good afterall, The FA have today received approval for a 'limited return of home spectators' for Non League Club's at Steps 3-6 in Tier 3 areas:

https://www.thefa.com/news/2020/dec/10/update-for-non-elite-fans-in-tier-3-101220

Billede