Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eastleigh v Enfield Town

seemgee

4 minutes ago, The Crowing Cockerel said:

Impressive lack of coverage on the Club twitter feed! Has to be said, our twitter feed is routinely bare and I often have to follow the opposition's when I'm not at games.

radio solent live comentry   be aware the commentaters are sh*t and totaly bias

Probably a sad end to our Trophy competition and I am sure we would have all liked to have put on a better performance. But it does seem that we were somewhat depleted. However, it was always going to be a tough task even with a full squad. 

It shows how far a head the National League is above the other ones within the non league system. Including the two sub-leagues, within it's own grouping.

No doubt we will hear the reason for losing players so close to later in the week. Although what ever it is makes no difference now.

PS. Congrats Albury, hope your luck holds and you will don't have to play one of the big boys away. Lets see what happens. Best of luck.

Edited by 4wembleyfinals

I was a little concerned when I saw no recognised right or left back in the starting 11! Still, with Covid tearing through squads its impressive we were able to field a side.

Time to bank the winnings from that little run and move on......although I fear we may be about to have an enforced break.