Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Eastleigh v Enfield Town

seemgee

1 hour ago, Sweetnicker said:

Same here just two players on the bench and one went off injured in the first miniute, will both have full a full squad to work from on the 27th?

Very much doubt it. Beginning to worry that Government restrictions might also have something to say in this fixture.

I think everybody associated with ETFC can be very proud of this year's FA Trophy run. Third round proper is (I think) the furthest we have ever got. Tough draw away at a full time Conference side - shows what an incredible achievement it was for Hornchurch to win it last year. Anyway, by my quick calcs I think the trophy run has added more than GBP 10k to the club coffers so no need for any of us to feel down.

Supporters were an absolute credit to us yesterday - fantastic to watch the clips. Fingers crossed that I get to see a game over the Xmas period - I'm flying home on Xmas eve.

18 hours ago, old towner said:

att 877 ????

and to a professional club aswell

I did predict a dramatic dip on their average attendance.Always been the same.As soon as it's a cup competition and some of the gate receipts have to go to the away team .The official attendance seems to plummet

Edited by lovely stuff

2 hours ago, lovely stuff said:

I did predict a dramatic dip on their average attendance.Always been the same.As soon as it's a cup competition and some of the gate receipts have to go to the away team .The official attendance seems to plummet

That’s what I was thinking and I bet it was a lot more than that