Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Enfield Town v Aveley

seemgee

The table doesn't lie, nor does the form guide, bottom with 3pts from the last 6 games.

Yes, a tough run in but also points dropped unnecessarily. If we can't beat the top teams promotion is out of the quotation.

Anyway, on the bright side, it's a lovely sunny day and no more bad football to watch for a few months.

Real damp squib of a finish to the season, I don’t think we had a single shot on goal all game (not counting the penalty) and I can’t think of anything positive from the game.

Ta-da!! I just have 😂 I like the way Wilson-Braithwaite plays, nice to see a CB take a chance and take the ball forwards into space. Yes, it might not come off and he might get caught out, but keep doing it please, it’s good to see.

Just noticed that this forum is closing for good at the end of the season (gulp), where are we going to go for a moan?! Please don’t say Twitter …….

Another poor performance against an opponent who really didn’t get out of first gear, I appreciate what Andy did when he took over from Brad and he certainly steadied the ship unfortunately we have now just plateaued and need somebody to take us to another level and hopefully more entertaining football,thanks Andy but it’s now time to say goodbye.

shame about the site closing

1 hour ago, symptomless said:

The table doesn't lie, nor does the form guide, bottom with 3pts from the last 6 games.

Yes, a tough run in but also points dropped unnecessarily. If we can't beat the top teams promotion is out of the quotation.

Anyway, on the bright side, it's a lovely sunny day and no more bad football to watch for a few months.

If we can’t take points off the top 8 teams, then it stands to reason that we won’t finish any higher than we have done this season. 9th place - is this acceptable? I don’t think so, but let’s wait for the ‘small budget’ comments. 

1 hour ago, lovely stuff said:

That 90 minutes summed up the whole season.

Players didn't looked that interested. The attitude and general vibe on the pitch contributed to the bookings and sending off. Depressing..No entertainment or quality. Poor value.

The supporters are often criticised if they don’t get behind the team so surely the players owe it to the fans to deliver throughout the whole season!