Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

There's a surprise!

There are some players who I hope do jump ship, but I cannot imagine why the National League South players that we do have will be keen to play in a lower division. 

When he was there he had great success but on a huge budget bankrolled by Woodward.

Can't see that sort of money being available this time, particularly if the move to Ship Lane ever does transpire.

As an aside, always thought that such a move would be of limited benefit, their own ground admittedly but in the middle of nowhere, not easy to get to by public transport and well away from the town of Grays itself.    

Not surprised that Stimmo has got quickly snapped up.  Will be interesting to see who we get as a replacement having taken the gamble to let him go.  I’m a little worried that we could lose some players perhaps to Grays but maybe we will capture some ourselves subject to who is going to be our new manager.  I’d hate to think that we may see the core of the team being dismantled as we face a stern challenge in a competitive division.  I think that right now I would take the play offs next season and the improved attendances.  We will need to act quickly as other teams such as Billericay already appear to have strengthened their squads.