Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

That is a surprise!

3 hours ago, Youthfirm said:

Question marks over his man management is a worry, especially as most players are not on contract. easy for key players to walk if he rubs them up the wrong way. Let's hope he realises it is non league and not professional football and adjusts the expectations of players and others. 

Have you ever said anything positive about the club? Or perhaps you simply don't support Hornchurch which would answer a few questions...

4 hours ago, Youthfirm said:

Question marks over his man management is a worry, especially as most players are not on contract. easy for key players to walk if he rubs them up the wrong way. Let's hope he realises it is non league and not professional football and adjusts the expectations of players and others. 

Wow for youth you seem to know a lot about football, man management and everything else. 

Sometimes silence is golden something you learn with age.

Sorry if i am the only person who doesn't blindly follow the board. We have a lot of yes-men who's aim is to suck up to the board and get a pat on the back as a reward. Constructive criticism should be encouraged. I backed the board with the appointment of MS 100%, I'm just very concerned with recent decisions, lets hop I am proved wrong. 

10 minutes ago, Youthfirm said:

Sorry if i am the only person who doesn't blindly follow the board. We have a lot of yes-men who's aim is to suck up to the board and get a pat on the back as a reward. Constructive criticism should be encouraged. I backed the board with the appointment of MS 100%, I'm just very concerned with recent decisions, lets hop I am proved wrong. 

You've clearly got an agenda and only piped up when Stimson was sacked...

6 hours ago, Youthfirm said:

It happens across the board, when Stimmo joined a lot of players left good ones too, players come and go. 

I mean having played in non league and starting his career there at Stortford I am sure he is aware of the difference. 

Great appointment and one to be excited about in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Youthfirm said:

Sorry if i am the only person who doesn't blindly follow the board. We have a lot of yes-men whose aim is to suck up to the board and get a pat on the back as a reward. Constructive criticism should be encouraged. I backed the board with the appointment of MS 100%, I'm just very concerned with recent decisions, let’s hop I am proved wrong. 

You also seem to be the only one not prepared to give the new manager a chance. Get behind him - it’s not his fault Stimson left.

10 hours ago, Youthfirm said:

I‘ve kept quiet for quite a while now but I have to say you really are a bell end. You’re welcome to come to the next supporters meeting to voice your opinions as well as volunteer to help seeing as you have so much to say. I’m sure we will all welcome your pointless posts and one sided opinions. See you at the agm 😴 

46 minutes ago, LukeXIX said:

I‘ve kept quiet for quite a while now but I have to say you really are a bell end. You’re welcome to come to the next supporters meeting to voice your opinions as well as volunteer to help seeing as you have so much to say. I’m sure we will all welcome your pointless posts and one sided opinions. See you at the agm 😴 

I wouldn’t pay attention to what that idiot has to say, I’ve been critical of the team over the last couple of seasons but that’s only because I know what this team are capable of. The board have literally appointed a manager who I think could manage at a higher level. I’m not saying that it will work out because football doesn’t always work like that but one thing you cannot say is that the board haven’t put their money and time in making this appointment because they have. 

Fair enough, I won't bother popping over for a few games a month now seeing as differing opinions aren't welcome. Good luck for the future. 

16 minutes ago, kimbles left foot said:

It's not really is it? We have a great bunch of volunteers, an incredible chairman and board and since Stimson left a couple of people with nothing better to do decide to come on here and question everything the club has done recently, digging out volunteers and stirring sh1t to try and get a reaction. Perhaps it's just a massive coincidence that this has all happened since Stimson left or perhaps there is more to it...

9 hours ago, LukeXIX said:

Wow. Embarrassing.