Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Ade Ade Ade Yussef!

Tough one to be reading and I wish Ade a speedy recovery.  He took a while to settle back in but this season he has been a real team player and worked so hard on and off the ball to make a difference for the team and surely in contention for player of the season

he will be missed but I am also sure the squad will want to keep working hard to keep putting points on the board while he is away.

• 2 weeks later...

I see we signed a new striker, Lewis Manor from Dartford (Welcome to the Urchins!), I assume to be cover for Ade (Get Well Soon!) being out, does anyone know anything about him? 

What about any news on where Tommy Hoban is, is he injured? any news on the brilliant Liam Nash, and I see that we still have the young lad Jack Leahy on our books, Does anyone know how his doing out on loan, and if we are allowed to bring him back into the squad to help with numbers?

We know Nathan Green is out for a while, but any updates on;

• REMI SUTTON
  • JOHNVILLE RENEE
  • JOE WRIGHT
  • LIAM NASH
  • TOMMY HOBAN
  • JACK LEAHY
  • NATHAN COOPER
  • TOM WRAIGHT

I'm not sure that any other team in non-league football could be as competitive as we have been, with so many players missing, amazing work from everyone at the club, and a great result yesterday #UpTheUrchins

Leahy has left the club,Joe,Nathan,Liam and Tom hopefully nothing to serious and Tommy Hoban was being through a rigorous fitness regime on Saturday so good news on that front and not too far away from a return as for the rest write the lads off I'm afraid got the season 

Edited by urchinman1961

3 hours ago, urchinman1961 said:

Leahy has left the club,Joe,Nathan,Liam and Tom hopefully nothing to serious and Tommy Hoban was being through a rigorous fitness regime on Saturday so good news on that front and not too far away from a return as for the rest write the lads off I'm afraid got the season 

Great news on Tommy Hoban, the man is just quality, glad I asked now this will be like a new signing. Hoping the other lads get back soon too, regarding Jack on the HX webpage under his name it states his on loan at Chipstead, I just did a bit of digging and they play in the Isthmian South Central Div 1, which I think is the same level as Redbridge, and Grays etc.