Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Potters Bar

Saturday starts our run-in of the last 4 league games 

Two at home and 2 away

Really need a good supportive crowd to help push the players through, so let’s get there in good numbers and be loud and proud.

COYT

This should be a nailed on win against a very poor side who have just been beaten by struggling Margate . But then again remember Kingstonian. 

Dreadful game with the only quality being the clinical finishing… game ruined by the worst referee i have ever seen… big strong Potters Bar side falling over at every touch with a ever willing clown blowing up every single time… i can’t remember us getting a single decision in the first half….. Marcus did what he does so well getting in behind the defence for two one on ones both neatly finished… RBR came on and flicked on for the second and finished superbly for the third. well done Reece…. as far as chances go Potters probably had the majority but another really good performance in goal by Reece …. shame to lose Mickey for the last 3 games i think straight red… couldn’t really see the challenge but the clown seemed very happy to pull the red out… sorry ref but despite your shockingly biased performance we still won 🤣

Seen this ref before...blowing out of his arse before half-time!

What was Mickey Parcell thinking about? Has he got an early holiday booked?

PBT had nothing but muscle 

Can we keep hold of Marcus? 🤔😟

Underwhelming performance by us not helped by a clown of a referee we couldn’t seem to get out of first gear thought he would eventually send one of our players off which he duly did he did everything for our opponents apart from kicking the ball in our goal, man of the match was our keeper In my opinion who was the far busier of the two and made some important saves,we ended the game with 9 men on the field Taylor having to go off injured after all the subs had been used, the main positive we can take from this game is that we won and points are far more important than performance at this stage of the season 

Ollie was in am ambulance after half time being taken to hospital

Hope we get some good news from the Club 

I was a terrible ugly foul by Hayles and ignored by the clown of a Ref who just laughed - perhaps he should go to the hospital and explain just what was funny.

Strange game in retrospect. We didn’t play particularly well in the first half and were grateful that Rhys in goal had another excellent game. He made at least 3 good saves to keep PBT out, while Marcus was clinical with the chance he got.

I didn’t see the tackle that took Ollie Knight out, prompting a reshuffle at half time, but our finishing in the second half continued to be the difference. Both Wyllie’s second goal and RBR’s goal were beautifully taken.

Another 3 points and another 700 plus crowd.