Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

suspected suicide bomber has been shot by armed police

Steph said:

Gazza

Bentley killed no one, he was under arrest at the time the policeman was shot by his accomplice. The actual killer did not get hung as he was too young but Bentley paid for the words "Let him have it" with his life. It seems to me that those words could have been a request for his accomplice to hand over the gun.

Could of been, or it could have meant hand over the loose change in your pocket! Behave, I find it hard to think you actually believe that, and why did they have a loaded gun & why were they up there? if they were not they would probaly both lived long lifes outside a prison & coffin!

Noye did not murder the police officer as a jury aquitted him of the charge.

So he never killed no-one then?

Martin was a murderer as a jury convicted him. It seems to me that if you blast a shotgun into the back of someone and set the scene so that you know this will happen that is pre-meditated murder.

Pre-meditated? so he knew he was going to get burgled then did he? even so on his premises he deserves to get rid of them in any way he can!

As far as Jarvis is concerned were they not responsible for the poor maintenance of the track at Hatfield and Potters Bar where many innocent people died.

Did the people killed during "shock and awe" in Bagdad somehow deserve it. Weren't these people innocent? [

What about the bore war & 2nd world war, then there was the battle of Hastings in 1066!!!!!!

What is that all about.

/quote]

I'll say one thing for steph he's very determined. But I'm afraid he's getting isolated now , Can I ask you steph on your views on Rose West ,That dollop who Idly stood by whilst her husband raped and murdered a dozen or so young women including their own daughter .She herself may have even taken part in the murders and sexual abuse those poor young women endured.what sort of woman can do things like that ? I'll tell you the sort that deserves to swing . No doubt you'll tell me she was forced into it by her husband and her life sentence is too harsh .

Or even Ian Huntly, now there I presume is a poor innocent mis-guided soul who because of his in-stability & his in-adaquencies should be given help rather than suffer being locked up or his life taken, we should maybe put him in Broadmoor where Peter Sutcliffe suffered for so long in his own personal room with art classes "to express himself" & other such luxury's that have ballooned his weight to twice his size!

Makes my blood boil, Im with Mr Happy, they should be doing hard labour, christ there's enough parts of London that could do with a good clean up & yes they should wear flurescent orange boiler suits, certainly not get paid & a cell should be just that, four walls, a bed & a slop bucket! Although I presume thats in-humain!

I really love the way that you grade murder.

Shooting someone in the back OK

Knifing someone in self defence not OK

Telling someone to "let him have it" not ok.

Multiple murder seriously not OK

Bombing a city of, at a guess, 10 million people OK

Not maintaining a railway infrastructure OK

Boy you really do have a fine sense of what is right and what is wrong.

Not for you "vengance is mine sayeth the Lord"

Let us go deeper. Stealing time from your boss Ok or Not Ok

Taking a pen from work OK or not?

Fiddling expenses OK or Not?

Exaggerating expenses on your tax return Ok or not?

£100 cash found on the ground Finders keepers, losers weepers or not?

Breaking the speed limit OK or not?

Parking on the brow of a hill Ok or Not?

I can see that Anarchy was never your favourite idealogy.

Quote:
Steph said:

Obviously not, but in your own home when two low lifes are running amock, definatly YES!

Self defence = yes , However stab wounds into double figures of a police officer err NO! thats the work of a guy intent on causing serious bodily harm!

Didnt think he murdered anyone??? however accesory to murder Definatly!

Anyone that thinks it is ok is seriously deranged!

In war definatly ok.

Dont think thats murder, more a case of irresponsability!

Dont mean much to an atheist!

NOT!

NOT!

NOT!

NOT!

Think the process would be to hand it in then if unclaimed its the finders

NOT!

Not!

Steph you should be a left wing labour politician mate (if your not already), answering questions with questions your a natural!
Have answered all your questions, now lets hear your thoughts on the posts regarding Huntly, Sutcliffe etc.

I have no thoughts on Huntly Sutcliffe et al except that I am pleased that they were caught and still behind bars.

Why should I have any other opinion on these matters?

What about shooting "two low lives" in the street in the back after they have broken into your home the day before yesterday?

O K steff you've ignored by question to you about that dollop Rose West so i'll try the S A S execution of the three I R A terrorists in Gibraltar in the late eighties, Remember that do you ? When they were followed due to intelligence from MI5 and were seen sizing up the british consulate's residence, They were then ambushed by the S A S and killed . Thats how terrorists should be treated ,Or do you think they were on some sort of sight seeing holiday there.

Mr Happy I believe you are a decent chap and I do respect your point of view but the death penalty works for me ,Paedo's, serial sex offenders, Terrorists , deserve to be strung up dont forget the rights of their victims did they get christian considorations before they brutally lost their lives.

Very good point Blade, if they were members of the IRA then even if they were not active at the time they deserved what they got.

How about the "General Belgrano" im pressuming Steff believes that was wrong as well & will tell us that we murdered all on board.

Quote:
Steph said:

5 years Hard Labour for fiddling your expenses would be fairer than the Death Penalty.