Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pat Gradley

Jimmy

'Fleet non-playing sub XI' defender Adam Garner has joined Bedford from Chippenham on loan, and his contract is now held by the makers of Championship Manager.

Look here if you don't believe me. If I post a piece of ex-Fleet player news more bizarre this year, I'll probably explode with excitement.

Anyway, isn't this sort of transfer a bit unwise in the light of the FA's investigations into the eligibility of Messrs Mascherano, Fernandes and Tevez?

I was interested to be drawn to a chat room comment by a friend of mine, who was giving me tremendous stick about a comment you made regarding me being a tough bugger and that you had broken my nose. I recollect my nose being broken in an FA cup game once when I was playing for Leatherhead by a Steve Croad (Now he was a nasty bugger!) but I don't recall having it broken twice...can you enlighten me?