Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Pat Gradley

Jimmy

Originally Posted By: Harry J Allstars

We should see if we could get Pat Gradly to a game, maybe Wembley?

Failing that. when we auctioned off players shirts a few years back to raise cash, I was the lucky winning bidder for the signed 'Gradley' shirt.
It currently has pride of place at the bottom of wardrobe.

More than willing to donate back to club for use on the special day, and then for it to be displayed in bar afterwards and all us pilgrims can pay homage to the great man.

Other ex-Fleet players finding the net on Saturday included Joel Ledgister (again), Jamie Coyle for Dartford and - my personal favourite - Romauld Bouadji, who netted a late equalizer for Tooting and Mitcham.

Oh, and Robert 'Robbie' Watkins is now at Walton and Hersham.

• 2 weeks later...

Reading the Margit programme last night, I noticed that young Jason Eede scored for the Gate against Salisbury 26th March 1994. He would have been about 19 at that time.

for one so promising, and who could forget his 2 goals against Gillingham at Preistfield, why did he drop out of sight so quickly.

He would only be about 33 now.

Ex-Fleet players on the scoresheet on Saturday were Messrs Hatch, Stadhart, Briggs, Jackson and Booth; Darren Smith scored two and Pinnock got a hat-trick.

Oh, and for Stu's benefit, Matt Carruthers scored an own goal in Faversham's 5-0 defeat to VCD.