Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hx 'high profile' team?

NickR

Quote:
and1inthetree said:
wayne purser. peterborough orient

Playing for Eastleigh now.

He didn't play in the first team. The story goes that after a youth team match in which he played, the first team manager congratulated him on his performance and said that he was in the first team on the following Saturday, to which Rob replied "Sorry, I can't. I've just signed for Charlton"

Quote:
Hasbeen said:
Think RL played in one of the legendary youth team tours of Hamburg which Hx won. He did play against Collier Row once for a yth/reserve team combination. There are some other 'high profile' stars but modesty forbids me from naming me and my brother.

I always thought you were someone else,i did not realise you were one of the Cowleys.

Quote:
cantos said:
Quote:
Hasbeen said:
Think RL played in one of the legendary youth team tours of Hamburg which Hx won. He did play against Collier Row once for a yth/reserve team combination. There are some other 'high profile' stars but modesty forbids me from naming me and my brother.

I always thought you were someone else,i did not realise you were one of the Cowleys.

LOL Cants, you're way out mate!

Nice to see Opara got over those glaring misses at Tranmere.