Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

shame you didn't listen to his advice about posting on this forum.

So that's why my ears were on fire last Saturday. Why's that then, HTFCew just said on another thread that it's a public Forum and anybody can post if they want to although I still maintain that they should be affiliated to a particular Club either as an official or a supporter.

thats what he probably wants in a Mugabe stylee.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I still maintain that they should be affiliated to a particular Club either as an official or a supporter.

But the only supporter of your views you've ever had on here, Kanu, wasn't an official or supporter. You didn't say anything then. What happened to him, by the way?

Yes very much so, he was rock like in defence and a throw back to the old fashioned stopper centre half of the 70's. Unfortunately, as you know, he became disollusioned and left, another example of the Club shooting itself in the foot.

Does anybody have news on the game at Coles Park this afternoon, where is 3praise this evening to give us his unique version of events. I did anticipate it being a tricky fixture for Haringey, Oxhey Jets blow hot and cold but on their day they're hard to beat.

Yes very much so, he was rock like in defence and a throw back to the old fashioned stopper centre half of the 70's. Unfortunately, as you know, he became disollusioned and left, another example of the Club shooting itself in the foot.

Left? The "great" Andy Cain still plays for Haringey - the midweek side. you should do your homework before you shout Rhodisms from rooftops!!

I think your last post shows that you weren't there on Saturday but are just too embarrassed to admit it. As for Andrew Cain playing for the Midweek side and not the First Team I am simply lost for words, doesn't Ged rate him.

Could i have a retraction of this post please Rhodes as it shows Haringey in a bad light when it simply isnt true!

HTFCew - Well I haven't got a clue although I'm sure it's staring me in the face and I may well be surprised when I eventually find out. Anyway I'm not really that bothered who it is, his defence of his lord and master is admirable but deep down he knows full well that he should step aside and let someone else take the reins in order to progress the Club.

HTFCew - Well I haven't got a clue although I'm sure it's staring me in the face and I may well be surprised when I eventually find out. Anyway I'm not really that bothered who it is, his defence of his lord and master is admirable but deep down he knows full well that he should step aside and let someone else take the reins in order to progress the Club.

more contradiction? out of interest KTFCew who am i - PM me if it isnt too much trouble! thanks!

rhodes there is a request from me for you to retract a statement you made!