Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Horace - Did I see what, if you're referring to the great Tommy Catania's goal of course I saw it as it's on this thread as a link:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=haringey+borough&search=Search

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - Did I see what, if you're referring to the great Tommy Catania's goal of course I saw it as it's on this thread as a link:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=haringey+borough&search=Search

Before this site moved to a new server, the was a little gizmo you could bring up that showed someone banging their head against a brick wall. How I miss that little animation sometimes.

Potters Bar Town - I assume the above post is aimed at Horace, for once I agree with you.

It's still available.. just need to know the right code

:brickwall:

Oh well, can't find it but it's there somewhere...

:banghead:

Has anybody noticed 3praise has been very conspicuous by his absence of late and I'm becoming a little worried about him, hopefully he will be on later to give us a report of Haringey's crucial fixture at Chalfont St Peter this afternoon, I assume it's on.

Does anybody know the Chalfont St Peter v Haringey score today.

Ahh Mr Rhodes its a great feeling to be missed, and i thank you for your concern but yes i am here alive and well.

With regards to the game on saturday, it was a really dissapointing performance, very flat and unharingey borough like. Taking nothing away from Chalfont St Peter, who are not the greatest side ive seen this season but have a very young but very able strike force, having already notched up 46 goals between them this season! The game started very evenly with both sides testing the respectable 'keepers. The only moan i would have from the game was the penalty which Chalfont went on to miss, the striker on the edge of the box tried to turn, kicked it too far in front of him and went off far for a goalkick, was slightly caught on his ankle - he was not put off his turn, nor did he fall over, yet a penalty was still given. Having seen some of the decisions given against us this year i can relate to Paul Jewell when he says teams at the bottom get nothing!!

3praise - Thanks for that report, I look forward to seeing if John Bacon's masterpiece in Thursday's Tottenham Journal verifies your version of events. I have two questions if you don't mind, firstly, and without wishing to sound like Jeremy Paxman interviewing Michael Howard, what has 'Sugar' got up his sleeve for Haringey's Centenary celebrations this year. Secondly Haringey Reserves played Times Athletic in the Islington Midweek League recently, what was the result.

Secondly Haringey Reserves played Times Athletic in the Islington Midweek League recently, what was the result.

I see that Kentish Town Reserves have now "achieved" -6 points in the Middlesex County League. Shouldn't that be more concerning to you than worrying about the reserve side of the club that didn't want you anymore?

They are the only club I know whose points total actually decreases as the season goes on. I expect them to reach -10 by the end of the season!

I know full well what the result was, I just want to hear it from 3praises lips.

And you know full well how Kentish Town reserves are doing but you don't seem to want everyone else to hear it from your lips.

Anyway, if you were a genuine Haringey supporter that bleeds yellow and green, why would you want to highlight an 8-0 defeat for the club? What do you gain by it?

Yes I agree but why did they lose 8-0, that's what I'm keen to ascertain from 3praise, I assume he was in attendance as was the case when the two teams met earlier in the season.

Unfortunatly Rhodes i was not at the game, and the midweek fixture i did watch that time has been the only one. Rhodes the midweek team is not a Haringey reserve team, it is a trailist team which changes every week, there is always alot of players wanting to wear the yellow and green and this way they get to have a go and see if they are of a good standard, it also allows the management a regular - all weather - game to have a look at possible - youthful prospects. the fact that you want to highlight this when your own reserves have a league total of -10 seems a bit silly!! and your current first team do not have a place to call home and are lingering - spurs like - in midtable makes your outburst laughable - i would even go as far as saying our midweek team would beat your first team - but i wont say it!

3praise, will you be making the trip to Grosvenor Vale on Saturday (weather permitting) to watch haringey in action v Manor? If you do you are of course welcome to introduce yourselves to us, as always we are the noisy lot behind the goal Manor are attacking.

clip rods as a Haringey fan will you?

Lato - You had better bring a crowbar to the game then to prise him away from his lord and master 'Sugar', I gather they are joined at the hip with 3praise doing a limpet impression particualarly afterwards in the bar when the drinks are flowing.

Lato - i and some of the others from the board are looking forward to the game as it should be a good one, but also to meet yourself, spidermanor and manorborn, i am sure if Rhodes is not there his ears will be heavily burning!!

Lato - You had better bring a crowbar to the game then to prise him away from his lord and master 'Sugar', I gather they are joined at the hip with 3praise doing a limpet impression particualarly afterwards in the bar when the drinks are flowing.

Don't throw the crowbar away afterwards, though. You may need it again some day to remove clip Rods' head from Clement Temile's backside!