Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

3praise was there yes.

Lato - How did you know it was him out of interest, I assume you were all allowed into the Ruislip Manor Boardroom to rub shoulders with the likes of 'Sugar' and John Bacon despite you not being Committee members, something you never cease reminding me about.

In answer to your inane questions Clip Rods:

1. It was fairly easy if you ask the right questions AND LISTEN to the answers.

2. No we didn't go in the boardroom as we are no longer on the management committee, remember! We had a quick 10 minute chat with Aki and John at the start of the game (mainly focussed on how HB are getting on), and said well done and goodbye at the end of the game.

Spidermanor - Thanks for that information and for putting me right although surely one glance at the league table would tell how Haringey Borough are getting on.

the league table shows Haringey bottom but with games in hand and when you look at the fixture list you will see most of the games the bottom sides, so maybe the league table isnt the best indicator of how Haringey is doing!!!! and maybe Lato being a bright Bloke did some research before the game and wanted to know more!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Lato - How did you know it was him out of interest, I assume you were all allowed into the Ruislip Manor Boardroom to rub shoulders with the likes of 'Sugar' and John Bacon despite you not being Committee members, something you never cease reminding me about.

The great inspector Clueso Sniffing for clues, maybe he asked somone who i was, or maybe i wore a t-shirt saying Clip Rhodes for Nigerian President!!

Originally Posted By: 3praise
and maybe Lato being a bright Bloke did some research before the game and wanted to know more!

Er, I thought it was Spidermanor who asked the question about how Haringey were doing, anyway I'm not denying Lato isn't a bright bloke, or Spidermanor and Manorborn for that matter, however at the end of the day they have also been taken in by your lord and master and fallen for his 'charms' hook line and sinker Hertford Town and Tubbsy8 style.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
they have also been taken in by your lord and master and fallen for his 'charms' hook line and sinker Hertford Town and Tubbsy8 style.

On behalf of Hertford Town Football Club, I take objection to that statement.

Originally Posted By: HTFCew
On behalf of Hertford Town Football Club, I take objection to that statement.

Why, you were taken in by him hook line and sinker.

No not you personally, I get the impression you are fairly streetwise and can see through people a mile away however Horace was certainly taken in when you played at Coles Park and particularly Manic who was like a kid let loose in a sweet shop and like putty in Josie's hands all afternoon.

Well that's a bit unfair, I am a reasonable and perfectly sane person.

Originally Posted By: SteveR
[quote=Rhodes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SteveR - Are you feeling okay, I don't recall mentioning the magic word 'Hendon'.

rhodes you could be a sane rational person, unfortunately your posts on this board suggest otherwise. Since that is what most people are judging you by that is the reason you get the reaction you do.