Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

That's who Kentish Town were affiliated to last season, we're with the London FA now.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
you know that 'Sugar' didn't have a leg to stand on with his complaint to the SSML hierarchy which they laughed out of Court before passing it on to the London FA who, in turn, forwarded it to the Herts FA.

So the SSML thought the complaint was serious enough to follow the normal official protocol of passing it on to the County FA and awaiting their decision (and any punishment) before making their own decision (and any punishment). First time you've admitted that, clip Rods!

Reading between the lines of the e-mail I received from the Herts FA asking for my side of the story they were rolling in the ailes and 'Sugar' must have made himself a real laughing stock.

So the Herts FA have taken the complaint seriously enough to charge you with misconduct (or, in other words, demand an explanation of your side of the story). First time you've admitted that, clip Rods!

Anyway if what you say is true and I was
'ditched' why then didn't I take up the Secretarial roles I was offered at a number of other Clubs including Wingate and Finchley and Stony Stratford Town.

You didn't take up the Stony Stratford job because you can't drive. You probably didn't take up the Wingate job because they have very strong links with the London FA and they either heard about the charges being brought against you or you were worried that they would find out about them.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
So the SSML thought the complaint was serious enough to follow the normal official protocol of passing it on to the County FA and awaiting their decision (and any punishment) before making their own decision (and any punishment). First time you've admitted that, clip Rods!

So the Herts FA have taken the complaint seriously enough to charge you with misconduct (or, in other words, demand an explanation of your side of the story). First time you've admitted that, clip Rods!

Football Man - What on earth are you on about regarding the above, the SSML might have passed the paperwork onto the County FA but I wasn't charged or punished for misconduct was I, what does that tell you. Instead it gave them the biggest laugh of their lives.

Yes I haven't denied that the Herts FA wrote to me with a copy of 'Sugar's' ridiculous five page rant to the SSML as well as 50 pages of posts from the Forum asking me for an explanation and I gave them one. The matter was then closed and 'Sugar' was forced to go away with his tail between his legs, if he had concentrated his time on trying to progress his Club then they might not have been relegated.

Have they told you, officially, that the matter is closed?

I will bring your Tenner to Hoddesdon tomorrow night.

Why haven't you left for Peterborough yet?

Horace - So we will finally meet in the flesh tomorrow, will you have a Woman on your arm as I'm still convinced that was you on 15 August last year at the legendary friendly.

No I wasn't formally told that the matter was closed but I think I would have heard if it wasn't don't you!

No, I won't have a woman on my arm (unless something unexpected happens in the next 24 hours!). It wasn't me last August, as I've explained to you several times - it was Broderick Munro-Wilson, our former vice-chairman. Last time I saw him (at White Hart Lane Saturday before last) he had a woman on EACH arm!

If you say that this Broderick Munro-Wilson character wasn't you then I'll leave it at that but I certainly liked his style, he looked very suave and sophisticated and had an immaculate hair style, I wouldn't have kicked his woman friend out of bed either. You should be flattered that I thought it was you.

See you tomorrow anyway, I drink Stella or Fosters.

Because I was still convinced that it was Horace, afterall Horace didn't approach me at the legendary friendly last year to say hello which I thought was a bit strange as he doesn't strike me as a SteveR sort of bloke.

3praise - You seem to have disappeared from view again however when you resurface can you answer a question if you don't mind. I have it on very good authority that 'Sugar' wasn't all present and correct last Saturday at the Royston Town game because he was 'playing cricket', surely there can't be any truth in that.

3praise - Of course you know, you are just too ashamed to say so.

A report from 'our' disappointing, albeit expected, defeat at the hands of Harwich & Parkeston yesterday:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=8778&conf=&div=

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3praise - I was extremely surprised by the title of this page on the Website, surely it's far worse than me calling the Women's team Borough Belles and being unceremoniously dismissed from the Club by for it by 'Sugar'. I assume that heads will roll:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=home

The Website Manager for starters for allowing such a headline