Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

No but 3praise will

Rhodes im none too sure what you are talking about - from were im sitting nothing is wrong with that page? Haringey Mens Team are stated as being 2nd in the league and Haringey womens team (Belles) are top of their league.

rhodes do KTFC have a womens team and if not are there any plans for one in the near future?

I'm referring to the 'banner' headline of 'Girls On Top' which has a ring of sexual innuendo about it, if I can get the sack from the Club purely for calling the Women's team Borough Belles then the individual who is responsible for your Website should be dismissed with immediate effect, who is it out of interest.

No Kentish Town don't have a Women's team this season, I think you're perfectly aware of that, however we hope to get one off the ground for the start of next season and we will be applying to join the Eastern Counties League, I will be contacting Tracy Cohen in due course to see whether she might be interested in being our player Coach.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
I'm referring to the 'banner' headline of 'Girls On Top' which has a ring of sexual innuendo about it, if I can get the sack from the Club purely for calling the Women's team Borough Belles then the individual who is responsible for your Website should be dismissed with immediate effect, who is it out of interest.
No Kentish Town don't have a Women's team this season, I think you're perfectly aware of that, however we hope to get one off the ground for the start of next season and we will be applying to join the Eastern Counties League, I will be contacting Tracy Cohen in due course to see whether she might be interested in being our player Coach.

Come on Horace, answer the man lol wink
bisou

What? The sexual innuendo, or whether that's the real reason Rhodes was sacked?

Rhodes, come on 'Borough Belles' is really sexist. How could you use this terminology in this day and age and think you could get away with it? Shocking!

'Girls On Top' is an innocent description of the girls being on top form. I really don't see what you are reading into it?

So what about Doncaster Belles then and Luton Belles

3praise - I was extremely surprised by the title of this page on the Website, surely it's far worse than me calling the Women's team Borough Belles and being unceremoniously dismissed from the Club by for it by 'Sugar'. I assume that heads will roll:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=home

I'd have gone with....some type of long winded US style headline like...

After tense Girl on Girl action, the Haringey Girls come first

chloenurse

Originally Posted By: Greg_Dyke
3praise - I was extremely surprised by the title of this page on the Website, surely it's far worse than me calling the Women's team Borough Belles and being unceremoniously dismissed from the Club by for it by 'Sugar'. I assume that heads will roll:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=home

I'd have gone with....some type of long winded US style headline like...

After tense Girl on Girl action, the Haringey Girls come first

chloenurse

Could this have anything to do with your username surname?!!!

I don't know any such thing, 'Sugar' wanted me out of the Club because I was bringing 'us' too much publicity and that's the last thing he wants, don't you find it strange that the Club are so set on keeping a low profile when they should be promoting and shouting about themselves from the rooftops in order to attract sponsors and funding however 'Sugar' simply wasn't interested. Afterall what Chairman at Step 5 level (at the time) would turn down direct help from Sir Trevor Brooking and a pre-season friendly with Spurs, doesn't it all seem just a little bit sinister to you.