Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Who are you due to meet in the semi final as I don't have a bulletin to hand

Any idea how 'we' got on today against Harpenden Town

How come the results aren't on here as yet, I've just seen on the Mitoo site that you had an excellent 2-0 win at Tring Corinthians, well done.

I see that Luton beat Forest so you've had a good day, I assume you went. What do you think of your FA Cup draw against Brentford, at least it's at Kenilworth Road.

Yes we had a battle today with Brache Sparta, at least what you see is what you get with them but it's certainly not pretty.

Yep, I was at KR today Rhodes, Forest were surprisingly poor and really we should have won by more.

Brentford in the cup again! At least its at home so we may stand a chance of winning, though as our resident Brentford fan Greg Dyke will tell you they did beat us at KR in the cup three years ago, still I'm quite pleased with it though.

AWK - This might be of interest if you haven't seen it before:

I think 'our' 3-0 home defeat to Harpenden Town today must rate as the surprise result of the season so far:

http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=games&s=details&ID=12282&conf=&div=

Rhodes sad news tonight. Borough manager Ged Searson resigned after todays game. The team had been struggling with injuries and absentees in last couple of weeks which resulted in the loss of 'our' unbeaten record, and also todays defeat.

I have been told the reason for his departure was not full support from all members of the board.

A big shame as we are joint second in the league and in the last eight of the cup.

3praise - I am genuinely sorry to hear this news, thanks for letting me know. Ged came over to me last Saturday with his hand outstretched and couldn't have been more friendly, he's a great guy and won't have difficulty finding another job.

Blimey, didnt see that coming!! You make a cracking start to the season and lose the gaffer!! Shame, cos even though we ended up beating you quite comfortably, I still thought you looked tidy in places.

Any names in the frame for a replacement??

what you doing up at 2am Rhodes? You accused me of being a drunkard the other day for posting at this time of night!! (for ya info, Im just home from work)

Know any results today?

It is a shame as I know he was really looking forward for the cup game V Hoddesdon, as the team put out against you in the league was not a full strength team and the cup game would have been a really good battle.

3praise - You're an early bird, I thought you had hung up your boots on here.

Yes, as you say, it's a real shame as with the Youth set up now in place I felt the Club were at least making some effort to progress and Ged seemed to be the man to take 'us' forward. Obviously everyone knows who is to blame for his departure.

You met him the Tuesday before last at Lowfield!

Rhodes - http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=news

what a bunch of lies.!

I stated on Saturday night that Ged Searson resigned and the club now states - 'After careful deliberation the Club Board reluctantly came to the conclusion that First Team Manager Ged Searson had probably taken the Club as far as he could and that a new face would be the best way to maintain the forward progress of the Club'.

What a load of rubbish!!!! God I am starting to sound like you now.