Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Some of the terminology he uses is more suited to a younger person and he hasn't indicated that he plays, I doubt he could hit a barn door from two yards

You are the master of putting two and two together and getting the answer wrong!

Well it's obviously not John Bacon for starters or George Kilikita, I've never seen George write down or read anything

Is that sufficient "evidence" to eliminate them from your enquiries? Are you sure?

John Bacon wouldn't waste his time on a Forum such as this one, he's above all that but anyway like I've said before I really don't give a damn who 3praise is, he rarely posts now which suits me

You've been saying for over a year that John Bacon trawls through every post on here, so as to report back on you to his "Lord and Master" (your words, not mine)

Yes but he doesn't physically post himself, he wouldn't dream of doing so

Take more care over how you construct your sentances then. Just because you are 50% Dutch, there's no excuse for not being clear what you mean!

I wouldn't go as far as to say that, I just don't think he likes reading and writing

George is the owner of a well respected sports shop in Islington (see the link below) so as I say I'm sure he can read and write but I think he just prefers to do his business face to face and over the phone:

http://www.hollowaysports.co.uk/asp/about.asp#

'We' are all over the Tottenham Journal like a rash today with a report and photos from last Saturday's 1-1 home draw with Stony Stratford Town, one point in the last two games is a bit of a worry for 'us':

http://www.tottenhamjournal.co.uk/content/haringey/muswellhilljournal/sport/story.aspx?brand=HCEJOnline&category=sportfootball&tBrand=northlondon24&tCategory=sporttwgj&itemid=WeED17%20Oct%202007%2015%3A43%3A45%3A257

That only a form guide, form is temporary.. class is permanent! I'm sure KTFC must be above SLeB in the full league table doh

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
A Football Club for five to fourteen year olds has kicked off in Crouch End. Louis Dainty runs the Total Football Academy at the Hornsey Cricket Club grounds in Tivoli Road with qualified coaches every Saturday betwen 9.30 and 11.30. At half term sessions will take place from Monday 22 October to Friday 26 October. The cost is £80 for full sessions from 10.00am to 3.00pm for all five days, £45 for half days Mondays to Fridays, either morning or afternoon, £20 for a single day. The piece then goes on to give Louis's contact details

3praise - A question if you don't mind regarding the above article that appears in this weeks Tottenham Journal. Is this an initiative involving Louis who seemingly heads up the 'Total Football Academy' or is Haringey Borough involved, if it's the latter then this is exactly what I had started up at the Club and which 'Sugar' was so set against

3praise - If you're at the Copthall Stadium tomorrow, sorry today, and we meet could you possibly answer the above question as you seem to have avoided it like the plague so far

A report on 'our' narrow 2-1 win over Cranfield United this evening although the report does state that the win was easier than thescoreline suggests:

Spartan SML Division 1 Cup

Borough moved into the quarter final of the League Cup more easilly than the score suggests but repeated careless wandering into off-side positions and a fine display by the visiting keeper Simon Dent who repeatedly thwarted Borough in one-on-one situations kept the score down. Mark Maher's hard low drive from the edge of the penalty area put Borough ahead after 8 minutes and the enthusiasm for taking up off-side positions then took over. Cranfield got their equaliser from a penalty following a corner which led to one of their players being brought down in a goalmouth melee and Edison Brahimi had no chance with the hard low drive. But debut making Daniel Ailey restored Borough's lead as he rose highest among a group of players to glance home a close range header. Cranfield enjoyed plenty of possession in the second half without being able to fashion any finishes to trouble Brahimi unduly and while Borough often looked likely to score a lack of precision in their finishing repeatedly let them down and although credit must go to the visiting keeper there was rather a lack of "devil" in the Borough finishing.

A visit to Hoddesdon Town now beckons in the quarter final.

Borough squad:- Edison Brahimi, Adepitan Adewale, Guy Djedje, Kieran Donnelly, Andrew Stokes, Michael Ingall-Clark, Adeniyi Adedeji, mark maher, Chima Obiji, Luke Kavanagh, Ronardson Obinna

Used Substitutes:- Daniel Ailey, Jamie Millbery, Sam Joiner Unused:- Ercan Yildirim