Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Originally Posted By: 3praise
Rhodes - http://www.haringeyboroughfc.com/index.php?p=news
what a bunch of lies.!
I stated on Saturday night that Ged Searson resigned and the club now states - 'After careful deliberation the Club Board reluctantly came to the conclusion that First Team Manager Ged Searson had probably taken the Club as far as he could and that a new face would be the best way to maintain the forward progress of the Club'.
What a load of rubbish!!!! God I am starting to sound like you now

3praise - Not 'the Club', 'Sugar'.
It took you a long time to see the light but I'm glad you finally have, I gather the Tottenham Journal phoned 'Sugar' today who apparently told them that Ged was relieved of his duties before the Club dropped any further down the table, I thought he had resigned voluntarily after Saturday's 3-0 defeat and wasn't dismissed.

3praise - clearly much more to this than at first meets the eye. First he resigned, now he's been sacked for what sounds like a doppleganger for the truth.

A few of the many, many possibilities:-

Someone shagged someones hopes

Someone shagged someones ego

Someone shagged someones wallet

Someone shagged someones mrs

Originally Posted By: Wader
3praise - clearly much more to this than at first meets the eye. First he resigned, now he's been sacked for for what sounds like a doppleganger for the truth.

You sound surprised, what do you think I have been banging on about since June last year

More likely that Ged rumbled 'Sugar' and was sacked.

For 3praise to side against 'Sugar' and agree with me on this is like hell freezing over, strangely enough I smelt a rat at the recent Kentish Town v Haringey fixture as 'Sugar' cut a forlorn figure standing behind the away dug out for the first half without saying a word to Ged as far as I could see, he then retired to the stand for the second half and something didn't seem quite right.

Maybe Copthall just smells of rodents? Or perhaps your nose is pre empting the visit from those "gypsies" over at SLeB?

I think you will find 'Sugar' makes one of his rare appearances on here shortly to give his version of events, I can't wait!