Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The new Haringey Borough FC thread

Originally Posted By: youngngifted
Originally Posted By: Wader
Do the SLeB players bring their mummy's to matches?

and their snotty kids!! baloons2

It's a good job then that they're Egyptian and not Iranian, or they'd be Tehran the place up.

Originally Posted By: youngngifted
Do the SLeB players bring their mummy's to matches?

and their snotty kids!! baloons2

It's a good job then that they're Egyptian and not Iranian, or they'd be Tehran the place up.

wonder if rhodes will take his brood?
singing their unique version of eidelweiss

I thought there were seven Von Traps, you must be phsycic as I brought four of them to the Brache Sparta game on Saturday and the Missus even came too, she has already joined the Lee Scott fan club

Don't worry I have been watching her like a hawk ever since that Greek guy tried it on however if Lee made a move on her I would be honoured

Youngngifted - I don't know if you are married or have a partner but wouldn't you be flattered if Cesc Fabregas, Robin van Persie or Alexander Hleb made a play for her, I hold Lee Scott in far higher regard than those three put together

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Youngngifted - I don't know if you are married or have a partner but wouldn't you be flattered if Cesc Fabregas, Robin van Persie or Alexander Hleb made a play for her, I hold Lee Scott in far higher regard than those three put together

There's no need to highlight your footballing ignorance in this way, clip Rods. We know already!

Originally Posted By: Jonno
Football Man?? I hardly think he is to blame!!

I assume you are referring to 'Sugar', if he isn't to blame then who is

I see 'we' have today appointed a new Manager, er Allan who!

The Club is delighted to announce that Allan Fenn has been appointed Manager with immediate effect. Allan's record as a player at many levels of the game is well known as is his successful Managerial career with both Ilford and Redbridge.

Upon learning of Allan's return from abroad and his desire to get back into a managerial role the Directors quickly made contact and agreement was reached so swiftly that Allan was even able to attend the Club's Tuesday night training session where his appointment was greeted enthusiastically and he was able to meet with many of the players.

IT IS HOPED THAT ALL THE SQUAD WILL BE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND THE COLES PARK TRAINING SESSION ON THURSDAY 1st NOVEMBER AND THE CLUB LOOKS FORWARD TO THE FIRST GAME "UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT" WHEN CRANFIELD UNITED VISIT COLES PARK ON SATURDAY.