Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Kick it out

lesbos

I guess we've all heard of the excellent FA 'lets kick out racism' campaign so why oh why were the BNP allowed to hand out leaflets outside the grays match yesterday,surely all non league clubs need to unite to fight this cancer of racism,lets not go back to the seventies when various clubs became associated with the far right.I can remember when Romford actually had a shirt sponsorship deal with the national front and who can forget the sickening site of the Ku Klux Klan giving nazi salutes on the terraces of wingate and finchley,lets get on to the authorities and stop these idiots before they hijack our beautiful game again.LETS KICK IT OUT!

This is a football forum and not really the place for politics. I suspect "getting on to the authorities" (whoever they may be) will be inefective as the BNP is a legal Political Party and can probably hand out leaflets anywhere on the public highway if it so choses. However, If football clubs are inviting them on to their property to distribute their propaganda then that is certainly a different issue.

Originally Posted By: richard193
I guess we've all heard of the excellent FA 'lets kick out racism' campaign so why oh why were the BNP allowed to hand out leaflets outside the grays match yesterday,surely all non league clubs need to unite to fight this cancer of racism,lets not go back to the seventies when various clubs became associated with the far right.I can remember when Romford actually had a shirt sponsorship deal with the national front and who can forget the sickening site of the Ku Klux Klan giving nazi salutes on the terraces of wingate and finchley,lets get on to the authorities and stop these idiots before they hijack our beautiful game again.LETS KICK IT OUT!

ha ha ha......of all the forums in all the world he had to pick ours... grin

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: richard193

ha ha ha......of all the forums in all the world he had to pick ours... grin

.....and of all the teams in the world, he had to pick ours to accuse of some ficticious shirt deal. I have PM'd him rather than use your forum as a base for further debate.

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
No offence but if the BNP actually did do this then i am sure i would of read about it in the NLP yesterday or in the many other papers i read yesterday.I am sure the NLP would of loved that story what with all the other crap going on at grays

Perhaps the best course of action would be for Ian to delete the thread, both on here and on our forum?

why?

He has come out with a serious allegation and it should be talked about if true.

Personally it wouldn't surprise me as grays has seriously gone downhill the last feww years and it seems some locals want someone to blame(ie the local immigrant population) rather than the real culprits which are the government for not controlling our borders

ive just received a offensive, abusive Private Message from some Romford mental,typical isnt it i expose a scandal in the non league game and its the messenger who gets shot,i tried to get in touch with my local MP about this issue last night but his secretary told me that he normally spends sunday night strolling around Hampstead Heath,Ive spent the best part of the last decade trying to rid the non league game of corruption and yes sometimes my findings make uncomfortable reading but surely thats all the more reason why my fight should go on.

keep up the good fight richard. do not be scared or swayed from your cause by those who condone the ugly truth by seeking to obfuscate it.

i also heard that the terraces of tilbury have become an al-qa'ida recruiting ground.