Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hendon At Home

Eastside Urchin

Tommorrow night is a big game for the club and fans.

We love a good cup run down at the bridge and i for one would love to see a decent conference side or league 1/2 club down at the bridge this season.

Of course our priority is the league but an FA Cup run can do wonders to a club our size.

Should we beat hendon tomorrow in what will of course be a very very difficult game we will face dulwich hamlet at home in the next round and this is a very much winnable game,once we get to the 4th qualifying round names liek oxford utd,grays,stevenage etc etc will be in the hat and it is possible we could face one of them or get a "easier" draw to enable us to get to the first round,then the likes of dagenham,brentford etc come in and big gates loom.

you have to look forward as well though tree.

It is a big opportunity for us as a club to have a good cup run.

If we beat hendon tomorrow which i believe we will we will then have a good chance of a nice trip to a conference side or hosting one.

Ricay are away to heybridge next round,we will be at home to dulwich(if we win tomorrow),i know which one i would prefer!

i know the opportunity is a big one. i'd just rather concentrate on beating hendon than on looking beyond and then feeling ultra gutted if we lose.

we really should have done the job in the first half on saturday when we were all over them.

i have always maintained that we must beat hendon first and it will be a hard game.After getting a draw against them in 2 games only a fool would think it was a nailed on win,but the simple fact is that should we win tomorrow we have a very winnable game v dulwich.

I like to look forward,i will leave looking back to romford fans!

Pretty confident about winning both tomorrow's game and the Dulwich game, we should've done Hendon when we lost 3-1 and think it will be a different story with us at home as long as we can contain their number 10, think his name was O'Sullivan ? He looked a very useful player in the match we lost.