Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hendon At Home

Eastside Urchin

Originally Posted By: URCHINETT
Steve how many fans do you think will travel, And I have a bucket for the spare change at the end of the game grin

Teehee. grin

It's difficult to say - there were only about 20 of us for the replay at Aveley, but you're a bit easier to get to. I know there are some travelling over on the players coach. I'd guess we'll have anything from 20 to 60 there.

What time does your bar open?

If you get through, would you like to play us in the mroning as a prelude to the match in the afternoon? I don't know if you ahve a supporters team or not. If you're interested, can someone e-mail me at andrew.tucker@justice.gsi.gov.uk and we will go from there.

Thanks

Andrew

Dulwich Hamlet Supporters XI

well it's here people.

the one we wanted. a home fa cup tie. hendon stand in our way of a few grand and another home tie against dulwich.

i expect every urchin to do their duty. dress from left to right, lucky socks, lucky cufflinks, lucky bj from the missus, lucky pints, lucky flags and lucky lunches.

not that we need luck...

aarrggh... i'm so nervous and excited i can't handle it and kick off is 11 hours away!!!

lets all get behind colin and the lads and make the difference on the terrace.

and we know what to do when there's a throw in on the eastside if we're losing in the last few minutes...