Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

superjanneygoesballisticparksandelmsfablosous...

Uncle Urchin

fck me....what a fantastic game of football and what a night again at the bridge......one down at half time..probably about right but when colin changed to 4-3-3 10 minutes into the second the momentum built up by the urchins speed on the break was unstoppable...if shane oakley is not the fastest thing in the ryman prem I would like to know who is....

janney superb and my MOM tonight..into everything and creator of both goals....harry sublime in touch and finish and parks worked his nuts off to finally get his reward with the winning volley high into the roof of the net....

a true urchin team performance and heroes everyone out there tonight but my shout goes to colin and his staff for having the balls to risk everything to win amidst a great atmosphere with the grenades exploding as the two goals went in and a very noisy crowd....

hard luck to hendon who played excellent football again tonight and never stopped running and attacking...a great advert for ryman prem football (all three games thus far) and well done also to our fans who were fantastic (east and west sides) and the hardy travellers from hendon who made themselves heard to the end...

great night and onwards in the FA Cup.....duntyajust love it.... yay applause

Best football I have seen in a long time, excellent match, fast, goals and it's not even our starting eleven. Thought hendon were the best I have seen in the first half, boy were they out played in the second. Richard Goddard made a massive impact, but it was a team performance and I thought they were awesome. Harry Elmes.................what more can you say.

Nice to hear the voice of the urchins creeping back in.

Originally Posted By: Bridge
I thought the ref had a good game to be honest.....On many occasions when a foul was commited he waited to see if any advantage was on, if not he pulled the play back for the foul. You don't see that to often these days...

the lino on the riverside was useless but tend to agree about the ref...he was okay on saturday as well...

Superb stuff. Hendon are a decent side and may be in the mix at the end of the season if they can keep their forwards fit. But superb work andd massive congrats to Colin and the team, fantastic effort.

Dulwich will be no pushover, but we can go into that game with confidence.....but there's the small matter of Harlow first.

I thought the ref bottled a straight forward penalty decision in the 1st half when Simon Parker was being pulled back in tha area.

My choice for Man of the Match was Simon Parker who was at the centre of all our best forward play. His touch was superb and the way he took his goal was masterly.

Well done Urchins! Bring on the Hamlet!

Originally Posted By: Nutchutney
I thought the ref bottled a straight forward penalty decision in the 1st half when Simon Parker was being pulled back in tha area.
My choice for Man of the Match was Simon Parker who was at the centre of all our best forward play. His touch was superb and the way he took his goal was masterly.
Well done Urchins! Bring on the Hamlet!

I'd forgotten about that....the defender nearly had the shirt off his back...

Was highly confused as we couldnt hear the whistle in the boardroom: they scored one of our confetti cannons went off and tree was dancing on the running track...but all be came apparent eventually

well done boys...wembely,wembely, were the famous AFC Hornchurch and were going to wembely!! wayhay