Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Knaphill/Ellers/Redders/loads of other waffle

4-5-1

I think this thread needs to be renamed the "Redrup no.2" thread and not the Knaphill thread. Maybe that is where Knaphill's problems lied with players being bigger then the club. ;)

doughnut!!!! no need to be personal, if you have nothing constructive to say 451 then dont say nothing!!! this is a fans forum not a schoolyard name calling session. rant over

Oh because your being very constructive tigger, blaming Jamie for Phils sacking, what rubbish. Typical Spelthorne Fan talking Sh1t!! You coming back to Lammas Redders? Be great if you did but think you should try some where higher. As long as it ain't Bedfont!!!!

whats wrong with bedfont 4-5-1 haha? In all fairness imo i believe he could play higher. you never until you try.

is it me or is it always people who remain unnamed on here always make bold statements or slate people??

it is indeed Brunty.

didnt

is it me or is it always people who remain unnamed on here always make bold statements or slate people??

Oi !!!!!! didnt see you running to my defence last week when Benny Hill had a pop!!!! Its that bloody Lammas shower time connection isnt it??

If your talking about me in that sentence Brunty then i have a forum name i don't mean to be anonymous I just very much doubt anyone on here would know who I am regardless if you knew my name which is Lewis Prosser for anyone interested haha.

Lol johnno, all about shower time!! IP my twitter doesnt say I'm going to Lammas! Or was that a hunch? Lol!! Nice to put a name to your screen name Lewis, I'm Jamie. Tigger and TH are entitled to their opinion which I respect fully but It won't ever affect me.

Redrup to sports? Why when we have Ryan and driver at right back reading these post didn't Knaphill have a good pre season when did redrup turn up?

we dont need a right back in all fairness, just asking what is wrong with Bedfont?

Oh because your being very constructive tigger, blaming Jamie for Phils sacking, what rubbish. Typical Spelthorne Fan talking Sh1t!! You coming back to Lammas Redders? Be great if you did but think you should try some where higher. As long as it ain't Bedfont!!!!

if you can read better than you write 451 i said players not just jamie

Haa no problem Adam, just a joke. I like Bedfont, they have a smashing set up down there. A few goals and you boys will do ok won't you?

haha no worries pal.

yeah hopefully, it will click soon just got to keep going and we'll be fine. Need that confidence in front of goal, and im sure we'll go on once we get a few goals. Did it against Epsom so need to try and replicate that and we'll be alright

Getting back to the subject, I hear Kevin Bailey (Bailer) is the new Knaphill manager, along with Phil Ruggles.

Kevin has been at Westfield running the ressies this season, but was John Comer's assistant last season. Phil Ruggles was at Sheerwater I believe, but has obviously played higher at a number of clubs. Both have a lot of local contacts, so we'll see who moves where next. Kev's a top bloke, so I wish him all the best.