Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Midweek Fixtures - 4th to 7th March

Tuesday 5th March

LEAGUE CHALLENGE TROPHY Quarter Final

1-0 Cockfosters v Hadley

PREMIER DIVISION

4-0 Dunstable Town v Biggleswade United

0-1 Hatfield Town v Tring Athletic

2-3 Hertford Town v Harefield United

1-1 Hillingdon Borough v Oxhey Jets

2-0 London Tigers v Haringey Borough

BERKS & BUCKS SENIOR TROPHY Semi Final

0-2 Ascot United v Aylesbury United

SOUTH MIDLANDS FLOODLIGHT CUP (Senior Section) Second Round

3-2 St Margaretsbury v Royston Town

WEST HERTS ST MARY’S CUP Semi Final

2-1 Berkhamsted v Chipperfield Corinthians

DIVISION ONE

3-3 Amersham Town v New Bradwell St Peter

7-1 Hoddesdon Town v Sun Postal Sports

0-2 Kings Langley v Southall

0-0 Wodson Park v Welwyn Garden City

DIVISION ONE CUP Quarter Final

3-1 Stony Stratford Town v Langford

RESERVE DIVISION ONE

2-1 Holmer Green Reserves v Cockfosters Reserves

1-6 Langford Reserves v Hadley Reserves

1-1 Stotfold Reserves v The 61FC (Luton) Reserves

RESERVE DIVISION TWO

1-4 Sun Postal Sports Reserves v Crawley Green Reserves

1-2 Winslow United Reserves v Tring Corinthians Reserves

Edited by Karen Browne

Full time Hatfield Town 0-1 Tring Athletic

Graham Hall's 2nd half free kick from 20 yards the only goal of the game.

By my calculations that looks like a league win, I'm sure Rhodes will be on to offer his congratulations and admit he was wrong ... but then again ,,,,,

Full time Hatfield Town 0-1 Tring Athletic

Graham Hall's 2nd half free kick from 20 yards the only goal of the game.

By my calculations that looks like a league win, I'm sure Rhodes will be on to offer his congratulations and admit he was wrong ... but then again ,,,,,

2wins on the trot........are they playing the new Tony Armitage Motivation DVD before games?

2wins on the trot........are they playing the new Tony Armitage Motivation DVD before games?

Two wins? - Thought they drew 1-1 at Berkhamsted on Saturday

Hatfield and Hertford losing does us a favour. London Tigers are out of sight now, fair play to them, good turn around.

Good win for our reserves tonight, watched it after training. 3 goals in last 10 minutes

Hatfield and Hertford losing does us a favour. London Tigers are out of sight now, fair play to them, good turn around.

Good win for our reserves tonight, watched it after training. 3 goals in last 10 minutes

Good turn around for Tigers, i still think its between the 4 clubs.

Long way to go yet thou....

That hoddy match report will be up in 10 mins they won they say whats great sports sun postal where lol

I can't even begin to decipher this. Anyone got subtitles?

One thing you certainly pick up on here is that grammar isn't hot amongst managers! God help us if Judgo got involved....

Jonno, in other news it's looks like my zimmer frame is being wheeled out again tomorrow night.

BERKS & BUCKS SENIOR TROPHY Semi Final

FT. Ascot United 0 Aylesbury United 2 (Ben Butler 34 Mins, 91 Mins)

May 'only' be a County Cup final, but we're celebrating like it's the Champions League!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss! 8 years since we last got to a cup final - can't wait!

May 'only' be a County Cup final, but we're celebrating like it's the Champions League!!

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss! 8 years since we last got to a cup final - can't wait!

Well done hope you go on and win it. Where is the final? Personally I always loved county cup got to two semis as a player and always desperately wanted to win the whole thing

I got a late call up for Southall last night. I have to say we worked bloody hard all around the pitch, and deserved our 2 goals and clean sheet. It was a good game though and both teams played with good quality. Some contentious refereering decisions according to their bench, but i thought on balance all the officials did well. But i guess it's easier to think that way when you win.

Winslow boy does make me laugh when a team is losing and they say it must be a 1st team playing!! didnt Winslow field any first teamers?

Rhodes did Tring Athletic win last night?

When have I said that before? No we didn't they were all in watching champs league in clubhouse. Our res manager will be putting up a feport soon enough with the same line up they always have. One of our players knows the Tring Corries lot having played there for many years and was able to identify many. Also don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that a team who have 3 points all season would be terrible and they weren't. It was pretty clear, and I'm Sure it was Simon running it too.

Edited by Winslow Boy