Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions qual rd F.A Cup St.margaratsbury v Hx Sat 29th Aug

urchinman1961

We had that wake up call a couple of weeks ago losing to some shower of shite

Saying that if we do turn up thinking it will be a stroll in the park we will struggle but I expect us to go on to win 3-1 or 4-1 but only after a tight first half/60 mins etc

Our wake-up call occurred last season unfortunately, even then there were circumstances behind that. There's not a single Urchin on here that said it would be easy in this league, I certainly wouldn't be disrespectful of the other teams in this league to suggest it would be a walkover this season and it would be silly to suggest it would.

Have we got a good team? Yes we have. Did we have trouble integrating the new players and start to get a settled team, also yes.

Will we win the league? - I would say we're one of a number of teams who could win it.

We dug out a result against Cray through sheer effort, got caught by a determined Romford who played us at the right time but we seem to be getting into our stride a bit now.

Archived