Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

TOWNIES V AMBERS

Albury_Walker

I hope you lot are going to put you're 1st team out on the pitch and not play a reserve side .  Please show respect 

after all its our cup final as previous jibes have stated .

COME ON YOU AMBERS  LETS HAVE THEM  :539: . 

AND NO PITIFUL EXCUSES IF AMBERS WIN  :signthankspin:

COZ I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE LIKE .

With a big FA Cup match Saturday I would not expect a full first team.

Should still be a good game.

Town will want to keep the unbeaten run going, but I would not describe this match as our "Cup final" by a long way, even if others think it is.

Enjoy.

So that will be your'e excuse then ,,,,,,We lost coz we didn't have our 1st team playing .  

Come on you lot  Its Ambers cup final you know .  :D

Winning has its own momentum....the snowball effect.

Think it was just as well Town rested their first team last night, otherwise Albury-Walker might have been crying in his beer!

The 1-0 win doesn't tell the full story. Whilst it was an entertaining game, and 'The Ambers' ran their socks off for the full ninety minutes, they were outplayed by Town for most of the match, who were in control and a yard faster in all departments, and never looked in any serious danger of losing this League cup-tie.

The Town winning run continues and everyone can now look forward to Saturdays attractive FA Cup home match against Hitchin Town.

Enjoy you're moment of victory , I put it down to a very poor Cheshunt performance .  At least we outsung you Townies from our end. BOTH HALVES   .  You can keep your fringe player  centre half , he was surplus to requirements anyway 

Our paths will cross again make no mistake Ambers are going in the right direction .

and I shall sign off by wishing Hitchin every success for this season's F A cup 

Archived