Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

15th-17th August Midweek Thread

Monday 15th August
Premier Division
Sutton Common Rovers v Horley Town

Tuesday 16th August
Premier Division
Badshot Lea v Knaphill
Bedfont & Feltham v Abbey Rangers
Chertsey Town v Westfield
Epsom & Ewell v CB Hounslow
Farnham Town v Camberley Town
North Greenford United v Walton & Hersham
Raynes Park Vale v Spelthorne Sports
Windsor v Guildford City
Division 1
Chessington & Hook Utd v Redhill
Cobham v Staines Lammas
Dorking v Worcester Park
Eversley & California v Cove
Frimley Green v Sheerwater

Wednesday 17th August
Premier Division
Bedfont Sports v Hanworth Villa
Colliers Wood Utd v Hartley Wintney
Division 1
AC London v Farleigh Rovers
Epsom Athletic v Banstead Athletic

Goal updates as I get them HERE!

Premier Division
Badshot Lea 0-0 Knaphill HT
Bedfont & Feltham 0-1 Abbey Rangers HT
Chertsey Town 0-2 Westfield (Watson 2) HT
Epsom & Ewell 0-1 CB Hounslow (Cariba) HT
Farnham Town 0-3 Camberley Town (Turner 2, Bunyan) HT
North Greenford United (Sandro) 1-1 Walton & Hersham (Hazel) HT
Raynes Park Vale 0-0 Spelthorne Sports
Windsor (Knight 2) 2-1 Guildford City (Coles) HT
Division 1
Chessington & Hook Utd (Johnson) 1-0 Redhill HT
Cobham 1-2 Staines Lammas (O'Connell, Nunn) HT
Dorking (Knight, Lunn) 2-1 Worcester Park (Phillips) HT
Eversley & California 0-1 Cove HT
Frimley Green 2-0 Sheerwater HT

Edited by Chris Clapham

2nd half goal updates as I get them HERE!

Premier Division
Badshot Lea 2-1 Knaphill (Norman) FT
Bedfont & Feltham (Lambe) 1-3 Abbey Rangers
Chertsey Town 0-3 Westfield (Watson 2)
Epsom & Ewell (Neale) 1-5 CB Hounslow (Cariba 3, Bangato)
Farnham Town 0-4 Camberley Town (Turner 2, Bunyan, Quarshie)
North Greenford United (Sandro) 1-1 Walton & Hersham (Hazel)
Raynes Park Vale 0-0 Spelthorne Sports
Windsor (Knight 2, Williams 2) 4-2 Guildford City (Coles, Penfold)
Division 1
Chessington & Hook Utd (Johnson, Agyeman) 2-1 Redhill (Smith)
Cobham 1-2 Staines Lammas (O'Connell, Nunn)
Dorking (Knight, Lunn, Mothee) 3-2 Worcester Park (Phillips, Davison)
Eversley & California (Wilder, Griffiths) 2-2 Cove FT
Frimley Green 2-0 Sheerwater

Edited by Chris Clapham

Tuesday 16th August
Premier Division
Badshot Lea 2-1 Knaphill
Bedfont & Feltham 1-3 Abbey Rangers
Chertsey Town 0-3 Westfield
Epsom & Ewell 1-5 CB Hounslow
Farnham Town 1-4 Camberley Town
North Greenford United 1-2 Walton & Hersham
Raynes Park Vale 0-1 Spelthorne Sports
Windsor 4-2 Guildford City
Division 1
Chessington & Hook Utd 2-1 Redhill
Cobham 1-2 Staines Lammas
Dorking 3-2 Worcester Park
Eversley & California 2-2 Cove
Frimley Green 6-0 Sheerwater

Farnham Town 1 - 4 Camberley Town.

Camberley were back to winning ways tonight after smarting from their 3-2 defeat at Knaphill on Saturday. Camberley had an early warning in the game when another set piece seemed to cause problems for the defence and the ball was slotted home at the back post only to be given offside. Camberley then took the bull by the horns and were rewarded with three goals by half time. The fourth was added in the second half and once again the bar, the posts and the Farnham keeper stopped the score from being many more. In the last couple of minutes Camberley seemed to take their foot off the gas and should have dealt with a hopeful ball across the middle of the field, instead they allowed Farnham space to cross and a fine header denied the Camberley keeper a clean sheet right at the death. A good win for Camberley on a pleasant evening to be spectating.

Windsor 4-2 Guildford.

Wow!! What a game. Best I've seen at Stag Meadow for a long time.

We have a proper team now. Guildford are no slouches and played some really good football at times, but we showed some sparks of brilliance and a very solid defence.

Some cracking goals and full blooded tackles. And a very gobby No 3 for Guildford who lost the plot with the Windsor fans big time making the result all the more enjoyable.

Well done everyone concerned. Early days but I think there's going to be plenty to enjoy this season which should hopefully see the missing numbers start coming back to the Meadow.

Yes an interesting start to the season.

Guildford the clear favourites (Well according to HW) have already lost a game.  Knaphill favoured by many including myself have also lost a game as have my lot.

The true clear favourites will go top tonight with their 3rd straight win and I wonder if we will have 1 team dominate while a number of clubs take points of each other for the battle for 2nd.

Time will tell of course :)

Got to echo Rothers comments. Slow drive from West Ealing made worthwhile by a great game. Guildford gave as good as they got but Windsor were superb going forward lead by the experienced Keiron Knight and some fast players who'd give Mr Bolt a run for his money. Some crunching tackles in a full blooded encounter and I'm sure both teams will do pretty well this season. An appreciative crowd applauded all the subbed players off and gave the team a good reception at the end

Nice to say a quick hello to Steve, donate a few programmes to the club shop, munch a very tasty bacon cheeseburger and catch up with John for a good natter

Oh and I had the correct time for the 50/50. Pity it was the 2nd goal though :-)

Mal now has his own kicking song sung by the behind the net faithful but think he was too busy tweeting to hear :-)

Edited by Tango Man

Bed & Felt 1 Abbey 3

1st game I've took in for a while disappointed with the Bedfont side considering how much talent they have. Abbey well organised side with some decent players the 10 and 9 notable.

1st half Abbey had the lions share of the game and missed a couple of very good chances before they grabbed there 1st from a mistake at the back.

2nd half Bedfont was a bit better but again Abbey still better and grabbed a well deserved 2nd. Thomas the Bedfont goalie made a few very good saves to keep them in it. Bedfont grabbed a 2nd with 10 to go but almost immediately from the kick off Abbey grabbed the 3rd and killed any chances of a Bedfont equaliser.

Abbey will cause a few shocks here and there. Hartley on Saturday for Bedfont I really fear for them in this game

Dorking won 3-2 against Worcester Park, in front of a 100 plus sunbathed crowd for our first game back in Dorking (ish) for 2 seasons plus.

First time we've beaten WP as far as we know, and although a cross evaded the away keeper and sneaked into the far corner to make it three, it was a close contest and maybe we deserved a bit of fortune after our frustrating blank against Farleigh.

Huge thanks to Dorking Wanderers for all they have done to help us put games on, and we are up and running.

Get the bloody diggers in at Meadowbank next few weeks and I will be a very happy grumpy old git.

Well done Jeff and looking forward to visiting a revamped Meadowbank. Hopefully with better memories than last time I was there as I parked in the nearby car park but left my lights on and had a flat battery so had to wait for the AA and couldn't pick my missis up from work :-)

Wood 1-2 Hartley Wintney on Wednesday. 

Report on Thursday evening.

Also Bedfont 2-2 Hanworth

AC London 8-0 Farleigh

Epsom Ath 0-3 Banstead

May as well finish the season now ;)

Certainly as far as Div 1 is concerned.  The AC London result doesn't bode well for teams, especially DFC this coming Saturday !