Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Elliot hangs up his boots

Fat Tom Daley

Not the most skilful but the most committed player I've seen in an Urchin shirt thanks for the memories Elliott and good to go out on a winning note

Echo Urchinman on the commitment - always seems to me to give 100% on the pitch and showed massive loyalty to the football club through thick and thin. Glad he shared in the season that got us up from a difficult division to get out of as champions. Wish Elliot all the best going forward. A Hornchurch legend. Thank you Elliot.

Will be missed a loyal servant to the club shrugged off injuries still see him with nose plugs in after getting hit in the face came back on to finish the game.testimonial in order

What a great servant of the mighty urchins Elliott has been over the years. He will defiantly be missed. Good luck for the future Ell

Could not believe it when I read it. When you pick up the team sheet you just expect Elliot Styles to be on it.

All the best Elliot in your retirement from football and many thanks for all you have done for the club.

Most importantly Elliot, please don't be a stranger. Escape from the shopping on a Saturday afternoon and catch a game or two. 

Biased Bob

Archived