Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anybody on here standing for the MYFC Board ?

Yorkfox

Originally Posted By: Jeff
Doubt many would vote for me anyway as I have put a few noses out of joint on there when chastising people for their dafty ideas.

I thought your idea of all new Myfc members having to turn up naked was a great idea. Wasn't quite sure what you meant by the red ribbon though. blush

Originally Posted By: DA11

I thought your idea of all new Myfc members having to turn up naked was a great idea. Wasn't quite sure what you meant by the red ribbon though. blush

Wow, now you're smearing each other's campaigns. Brilliant. Expect to see mud-slinging aplenty. DA11 accuses Jeff of a rampant coke habit, Jeff responds about DA11 exploiting child labour by running a Nike sweatshop in Northfleet.

Power corrupts fellas..

DA11 has won the primary and has my full backing. In fact, we should all back him to ensure that he gets onto this board.

I might have to find that video of you doing crack with the hookers and leak that out to the Reporter :-)

Ssshhhhhh...That was actually my wedding video. Wait till I tell the wife you called her a hooker.

Originally Posted By: doheochai
I would like to welcome the decision by a long-standing EUFC supporter to stand for the MyFC Board.

There aren't any long standing EUFC fans....EUFC only came into being at the start of the season.....but don't let facts get in the way of politics....it's never has before !

I'll vote for DA11 if he gets a decent hair cut!! Ooops can't vote....not a member ! Get a decent hair cut anyway....you know it makes sense !

Cheers,

beer2

Problem is that it's a bit hypocritical as I really don't agree with the whole MyFC concept.

It is absolutely vital that one of us is on there though. Just to keep all of the madness in check.

Also, could I really be morally happy implementing decisions that I think are madness?

Off work today so have the time to concentrate on it properly for once.

Honest answer Jeff - as a MyFC member I hope I represent the more saner end of the spectrum (along with waggamick!!). I only want what's best for the Fleet and hope that in the long run the whole venture will be successful for everyone. Having already made the trip to sunny Stonebridge, I feel that there is something really special about the place and can understand local fans misgivings. Hopefully having the voice of DA11 on the board will give some others a reality check from time to time! arrr

Originally Posted By: American FLEET FAN No1
Originally Posted By: doheochai
Just to let people know that I will be a candidate for the MyFC Board and would appreciate any support from contributors here.

PRICELESS!

TOTALLY UNEXPECTED.....................NOT!!!!!!!!!! doh

Well, that's guaranteed his/hers election to the board then.....angel2 closest I could get to a flying pig icon! arrr