Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Anybody on here standing for the MYFC Board ?

Yorkfox

Originally Posted By: waggamick
I leave the more technical MYFC spruiking to Dodecahedron and see myself more as a 'biased neutral'.
Just would like to see the whole thing work and have a bit of fun along the way.

you are having fun mick on these forums and a welcome addition you are to IMO....time will tell if it works or not...let us all hope so but the signs are already ominous..

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
Originally Posted By: yoshi
Did you know that (presumably Will Brooks' company) MYFC Limited has the right to take a percentage of all TV rights of all home matches of Ebbsfleet as well as of all the merchandise sold by the club?

oh really..? that's a surprise... grin

Mind you, Will said he does not have a cut in the Nike deal.

May I ask you, what is the point of trying to get on the Board? If you look at those nominations, you will see that it is always the same topics on the first page, those of the people who have hundreds of "friends" over there, and those of Will's watchdogs. Which is in most cases the same thing.

So we already know who is going to win these elections. We know what is going to happen.

What can we do about it?

I cannot lie to you and say I am a huge Fleet supporter. What would it be that connects me to a club I have had no connections with for my entire life? That's just BS.

What I do care for is the club that existed for decades now put into hands of mostly CM/FM/TCM etc players. It happened to be that it is the Fleet. It could have been Weboysplayingfootie FC, my feelings would be the same.

Why do I care at all, I asked myself this night, or should I say this morning, when I was going to sleep at 6AM? Obviously it's because I cannot stand good people's dreams to be destroyed just as I cannot stand my dreams being destroyed.

So I have spent the whole night reading your posts on this forum, to learn more about your spirit and your dreams. I really hope we will be able to share our dreams in the future.

I hope you understand what I wanted to say, it is not easy to express yourself after only 2 hours of sleep.

Originally Posted By: yoshi
Please don't bother to read or reply to my posts as, like Harry J Allstars said, I was a fu*king idiot!
Goodbye folks, enjoy your new era with Will.
I just hope Harry J Allstars does not represent who you really are. Please don't bother to read or reply to my posts as, like Harry J Allstars said, I was a fu*king idiot!
Goodbye folks, enjoy your new era with Will.
I just hope Harry J Allstars does not represent who you really are.

I'm sure Will Brooks will be interested to know what you've been saying.