Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

How many Ebbsfleet supporters are MyFC members ?

Derryman

On the MyFC board an estimate was made than less than 1% of Ebbsfleet supporters are MyFC members, which I reckon is currently less than about 280.

Would this be about right, or is it (Brucie voice) higher, higher or lower, lower ?

And while we're on the subject, is there an aversion among Fleet supporters in general to joining MyFC would anyone like to hazard a guess ?

Haha no but I have been busy on there trying to get people to understand that this will affect a proper football club and not something on an X Box.

I was off sick for a few days and went on the rampage for a bit.

Slarti, Stu M, myself and others have been trying to educate the masses in the ways of the Fleet with varying degrees of success. Mr Blanc has also joined recently and is just finding his rather foul mouthed voice on there.

DA11, Allstars, Jess and others are doing their bit to hopefully be elected to the board.

Some of them are beyond help though.

Yesterdays classic was about getting Liam Miller in on loan as he is out of favour at Sunderland.

Hmm, Premiership to the Conference for an Irish international?

The fact that we may get to Wembley is apparently a lure for him.

I somehow doubt that. :-)

Also, if anyone else asks how do you get to the ground by train from London or if you need to buy tickets in advance, I swear that I will put my fist through the screen.

I could name about 20 off the top of my head I think.

I've not mathematical evidence but I would suggest perhaps 15-20% of the 1,000 regulars are members...?

(Cue doheochai with stats to back up 1,001 people in postcodes DA8-13 have signed up...) wink

Plus there's Uncle Urchin's own 75 memberships.

Originally Posted By: Stu M
I could name about 20 off the top of my head I think.
I've not mathematical evidence but I would suggest perhaps 15-20% of the 1,000 regulars are members...?

(Cue doheochai with stats to back up 1,001 people in postcodes DA8-13 have signed up...) wink

Plus there's Uncle Urchin's own 75 memberships.
sorry its not dom but i hope I'm no disappointment, there was a update not long after the initial deal was announced that 400 people had joined in the same postal code as the club, not sure if it was DA11 or as you say stu a range of postcodes, i will see if i can find the article and post it here

Originally Posted By: Derryman
On the MyFC board an estimate was made than less than 1% of Ebbsfleet supporters are MyFC members, which I reckon is currently less than about 280.

Is that what you meant to say or did you actually mean that less than 1% of MyFC members are Ebbsfleet fans?

Originally Posted By: Mr England
sorry its not dom but i hope I'm no disappointment, there was a update not long after the initial deal was announced that 400 people had joined in the same postal code as the club, not sure if it was DA11 or as you say stu a range of postcodes, i will see if i can find the article and post it here

400 or not, I doubt all of those are Fleet fans. Someone I know has joined, lives in Gravesend and won't go to any of the games, he's not interested, he just thought it was a novel idea. This is a bloke with at least 3 friends who are Fleet regulars and he still won't go.

If there's one like him there's loads

Originally Posted By: David Holden
Originally Posted By: Derryman

Is that what you meant to say or did you actually mean that less than 1% of MyFC members are Ebbsfleet fans?

David, that was indeed the quote , it is me he was quoting. I should possibly have said considerably less than 1%.

Obviously that would translate to a higher percentage of Fleet fans that are MyFC members, I would estimate 10% to 20%.