Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Harefield United....

Originally Posted By: loosely

Clifford, its "whom". "Whom does this email belong to?".

This arrogance, coupled with your middle class values, is exactly what I was referring to earlier when I said you alienated the SSML against Southill Alexander

Its true I confess. Born the wrong side of the sheets unfortunately. Still, saved me the indignity of joining Clifford at public school and a bu99ering every night.

Fagging Clifford, were you a good little fag?

Any sight of that Development Plan yet Clifford? Or a more balanced match report from the Toks game against Hampton Village?

Love ya Cliffy xx

Loosely - You're back early from training, do you live in the vicinity of Biggleswade then. Perhaps, like Sal, you also moved to the Town from further afield to be at the sharp end however surely that's a bit extreme, I don't think I've ever been to a less interesting place than Biggleswade.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Loosely - You're back early from training, do you live in the vicinity of Biggleswade then. Perhaps, like Sal, you also moved to the Town from further afield to be at the sharp end however surely that's a bit extreme, I don't think I've ever been to a less interesting place than Biggleswade.

You've never been to Harlow?

Oh Cliffy, you're such a phillistine and pseudo intellectual snob! FYI, no, I have not been accepted into the country club for the well heeled that is Biggleswade, a refined and genteel place that is so much more than a mere town.

Oh how bereft the good burghers of Bigg Les Wade wil be when I tell them of your thoughtless and shallow snub, allow me to educate you on just a little of its fine history and local colour:-

The name Biggleswade is derived from Biccel - an Anglo-Saxon personal name and waed, an old English word for ford. The Great North Road and the waterways gave rise to Biggleswade's early prosperity. From 1758, the River Ivel was navigable from the sea to a point just west of the town, barge traffic was very active, carrying local agricultural produce, timber and coal. It was not until the arrival of the railway in the 1850's that the Ivel Navigation Trust was terminated by statute.

Biggleswade was home to Daniel Albone, the racing cyclist who in the 1880's established the Ivel Cycle Works where he invented his own bicycles, motorcycles ladies bicycles, the tandem and the first Ivel Agricultural Tractor - the ancestor of all modern tractors.

So you see Cliffy, along with two great football clubs and one less well known for now, the fine Town of Biggleswade has much to recommend it. Perhaps when the Greater Republic of Tottingham can boast of your achievements to match the great Daniel Albone, then you may have something to shout about.

PS. Any news on that missing Development Plan or that Tok Manor v. Hampton Reserves match report?

Love ya Cliffy xx

Biggleswade is a very nice place to live, it is a market town with character. It's not too expensive and whilst it's handy for the big city, you feel like you are almost in the country.

As someone who has lived in the North virtually all my life and who has been told about Southern "reserve", I have to say it seems a pretty friendly place.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
middle class values

I would love to know exactly what "middle class values" are. Then we could all check to see if we had any of them. I think I may have had some once, but I probably left them in the back of the kitchen cupboard in Lancaster when I moved. I think they were next to the Fairtrade Colombian coffee and the extra virgin olive oil (damn, that's a giveaway) grin

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King

do you possess middle class values?

Loosely - I will also wager that you're a staunch Conservative and you can't wait until April or May next year when they are back in power.

Then you would lose that bet Cliffy. Not so clever are you? lol.

Oh Cliffy, you might be able to Google "Middle Class Values" in an attempt to put a dimension on them but you would no more know what they were if they slapped you in the face like a wet kipper.

Really Cliffy, you'll have to try harder. Your obsession with me is beginning to show the frays at the edges. You love us Cliffy but you couldn't handle the rejection. Ahh, unrequited love Cliffy.

Development Plan?

Originally Posted By: buck rogers

i know whos email it is and the information you talk about is no use to him.

Okay, thanks, I'll take him off the distribution list, it's nice to know that Harefield United are self funding

Originally Posted By: The Doog is King
Loosely - there is one simple way to resolve this.
Do you prefer a post match pint of bitter and a bag of scratchings (real scratchings with hairs on - made in Dudley) or are you more likely to be seen with a glass of chardonnay and a plate of olives?

DiK, someone told me that you are actually Mrs Keeps, is that true? I feel the concept of supposed class dominating behaviour is very much overrated. What I do find interesting is our Cliffords constant acting out, his need to constantly seek approval and masking his insecurities and self loathing by acting the "real" football man in ever increasing attempts to conceal his latent tendancies much more interesting.

Nature or nurture much more important in determining values and personality traits than outmoded concepts of class. Oh yes, we've got our Cliffords number alright.