Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

The Contingency Plan?

JFW

Now now Jeff, try not to be so abusive. People don't want it.

This is meant to be about Contingency Plans, even if you have or haven't got a life smile

what do people think the playing budgets of conference BSP sides might be next year?

there will be league sides dropping down and afc wimbley up, weymouth grays lewes etc having troubles.

Ebbsfleet and three other sides have a big day tomorrow. York will be needing a trophy final and who would have thought that a while back.

if conf sides cut back on wages what will the clubs a bit below do?

the part time players might not have good sales jobs anymore or building deals to top up their playing cash.

what will next years typical conference player be?the plasterer who trains 3 times a week or the full time 20 yr old rejected by a div 1/2 side?

these are the contingency issues every club is looking at.

Yes, quite right Brian.

Claudius, your a very naughty boy.

Just because Jeff calls you a prick and a parasite there is no need to respond by calling him an idiot or suggesting he sucks Will Brooks balls.

This thread is meant to be about Contingency Plans. Not Will Brooks balls.

Originally Posted By: Riverview Supporter
Freedom of speech , my rear end . One rule for one and one for the others . Same old freemyfc members , different name.

er ... you mean "I'll defend your right to free speech and to be abusive as long as it's directed at people I don't like" don't you? Never heard you sticking up for others when some of your pals here were abusing us. Same old Ebbs forum, but fortunately, a much better class of moderator now thank goodness grin

Originally Posted By: Darter
Freedom of speech , my rear end . One rule for one and one for the others . Same old freemyfc members , different name.

er ... you mean "I'll defend your right to free speech and to be abusive as long as it's directed at people I don't like" don't you? Never heard you sticking up for others when some of your pals here were abusing us. Same old Ebbs forum, but fortunately, a much better class of moderator now thank goodness grin

Not at all Darter. I have reigned people in for what they have siad and they have apologised both on here and personally.

A better class of moderaor. It must be great to be a mod of sod all. Well done.

It must be great to be a mod of sod all. Well done.

Quite right Brain

I get what you are saying. A bit like being the mod of Fleet Trust News. http://www.nonleague.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/148/1.html

Anyway. Contingency Plans...

Originally Posted By: PatMan
This thread should suffer the same fate as the infamous Building Bridges one...

Now that was a great thread. Maybe we can get that one back.

Contingency Plans.

I'm going to have to insist that we stay On Topic from now on. This includes me. I'm going to delete any post that isn't wholly about Contingency Plans.

Please stay on topic. Thanks.

But..he IS (******* ****** ***** - edited by mod)..anyway,slap noticed Loose.You are right.

I will behave better.

I hope that todays result in the FAT actually is the start of a brand new tomorrow for Eufc.

However,certain individuals WILL have to take responsibility for their direct actions and the way they have pinned their colours to certain masts.

Today is not the day though..Wolves win again..we are going to the Prem.

I have deserved a couple of beers!

I think you should approach all this with a bit more sensitivity Claudius, I feel desperately depressed today with the result in the FAT, god knows how the Fleet fans feel.

Theres no doubt that there will need to be changes at Stonebridge Road and perhaps many Fleet fans have been a bit sanguine and philosophical about there always being football played by EUFC in some form but I feel they have been led a merry dance down the garden path. When you think that all in all approx